Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
F4E3ud3XoAAURvd

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Shericka backed off, scary....Shelly Ann had a bad start by her standards (probably trying to favor that foot) and still killed it easily...Sha'Carri had nerves and will run a better technical race in the final...keep your eyes on Alfred...very bad start due to that warning and still came back, hasn't lost a race this year and ended Sha'Carri's win streak

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's good news and bad news...

Bad news....
Sha'carri can't afford a bad start against that group in the finals. She literally has no margin for error.

The finals has got to be a perfect race for her.

Good news...
Neither can anyone... this is going to come down to who ran the perfect race for them.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
There's good news and bad news...

Bad news....
Sha'carri can't afford a bad start against that group in the finals. She literally has no margin for error.

The finals has got to be a perfect race for her.

Good news...
Neither can anyone... this is going to come down to who ran the perfect race for them.

The nigga bitch beat your team fam. Yall gone disown them like you do the men now? :lol:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hell of a run by Sha'Carri...the 100m future is hers especially since Elaine shit the bed....I wonder if Shelly Ann is going to retire as I don't see her sticking around for bronze place finishes at her stage

I think the semi final troubles helped Sha'Carri...that was a great start by her and she kept her nerves in check