Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Saw this comment on IG. Sounds plausible.

Screenshot-2024-08-03-at-9-18-35-PM.png
Can’t believe that. Too many people in between the athletes and the officials to let that shit go down.
Coaches, team captains, vice captains agents etc. too many people to have dropped the ball on the two legitimately biggest names in the sport. And even if it was so, I can’t believe no one would have gotten them a golf cart or some shit to ride back

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Can’t believe that. Too many people in between the athletes and the officials to let that shit go down.
Coaches, team captains, vice captains agents etc. too many people to have dropped the ball on the two legitimately biggest names in the sport. And even if it was so, I can’t believe no one would have gotten them a golf cart or some shit to ride back
got it on video of both Sherri and Shacarri getting turned away the gate today/ but there is now a 2nd story

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see the shacarris commercials are running frequent. I wonder if theres any incentive clauses based on what type of medal she wins?? I mean everyone was expecting she'd medal period but really expecting gold... so I wonder if silver triggers something in her contracts??

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Julien Alfred OVERPOWERS field to win 100m; USA's Richardson, Jefferson go 2-3 | Paris Olympics​

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I said finals but I was just being optimistic. If she couldn’t run the 100m no way she was going to do anything in the 200m.
Yeah fuck it, not the best Olympics so far for Yard but we win a couple medal in the field events...suh it go...Shericka will be back...Shelly Ann coulda skipped the Olympics and her legend status would remain unchanged...and Elaine is just a sad story but she too is a legend...cautiously optimistic with the men's 100 later

I think Jamaica might have to send for somebody to field a full team for the women's 4 x 1 and they will have their hands full trying to get bronze...I don't see them beating Britain and USA is out of the question