Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

he`s not even making sense he must b

drink-drink-up.gif

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just getting on line. Didn't even see today's men's 100M Final.

Richardson lost that race because of her start. Shame. They said she would need a great start to win yesterday and her start let her down. She even managed to close the distance but the gap was just too great.

Yo, Bolt was FAST man. I'm looking at his time and the winning times are nowhere near what he did.

Either way, not sure if everyone realizes but Jamaica really didn't have any notable sprinters this season (male or female). So it's not suprising that the Jamaicans are coming up short. The search is on for the next Bolt.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Yooo let's be honest.. Noah thought he got beat.. that'swhy he gave a quick shoutout to the jaican and kept his eye on the clock... even the announcers scream the jaiman got him...but int he end the win is a win and noah is shook. Shacarri is a failue, lets be real. She trained, promoted and came for the gold, not silver or bronze.. she got got.. silver for shacarri is a consolation prize. She needs to stop interviewing and let her track work speak for her. I was rooting for her but she act like others ain't running fast these days. Both Noah and Shacarri need to focus on their craft and stop the shenigans.