Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GVpUGNtbgAYMUN2

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
GVpUGNtbgAYMUN2

[/QUOTE]

I'm requesting a name here.
She got a Jennifer Lewis look without the baggage and way less clicks on her odometer.

161530_v9_bb.jpg

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No, he hasn’t changed the game and definitely wasn’t bigger than Bolt‘s era. Somehow Bolt had the confidence and ego, but still remained likeable. If making people borderline root against you as the fastest man in the world is game changing then yeah I guess he changed that in the sport.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

looking at this it makes me wonder if some of the greats are juiced....you see early SFP and she wasnt nearly as good as she'd end up...:idea::idea:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lyles has had a nasty fallout with Adidas

Back in February, Noah Lyles signed one of the most lucrative deals with Adidas in track and field history. However, after the Paris Olympics, things seem to be turning sour between the two. After the US men's basketball team won the gold medal, Adidas sent an invitation to Lyles to attend the felicitation of Anthony Edwards. Clinching his maiden Olympic gold medal, Adidas wanted to celebrate their athlete. Unfortunately, such a move got Noah Lyles angry. Reacting to the invitation, Lyles stated, "You want me to do what? You want to invite me to [an event for] a man who has not even been to an NBA Finals? In a sport that you don't even care about? And you're giving him a shoe?" Lyles felt that despite winning an Olympic gold himself, Adidas was favoring Anthony Edwards more. He also demanded his exclusive sneakers as Lyles said the spikes did not sell as much as the sneakers. Thus, with significant turmoils wrapping the path of Noah Lyles, it is now time for the champion to get back to action and prove his worth to the naysayers.