Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100mm%20fotofinish.gif

I think I see how he won....he never stopped accelerating...where everyone else hit their top speed Noah kept accelerating damn near to the finish line you can see his momentum literally push him forward at the the tape in the freeze frame.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100mm%20fotofinish.gif

I think I see how he won....he never stopped accelerating...where everyone else hit their top speed Noah kept accelerating damn near to the finish line you can see his momentum literally push him forward at he tape in the freeze frame.
confirmed! cued up

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Noah Lyles has the best top end speed I've seen since Carl Lewis.

No BOLT competition is back, photo finish NEEDED,

WITH BOLT aint no photo finish needed, everybody else

would be competing for sliver and bronze,

Jamaica had that shit on lock.....

I KNOW they HATE things GETTING BACK TO NORMAL

with AMERICANS dominating.. I KNOW they HATE that shit....LOL

Probably why they took Bolts money, trying to force him back...

Shame on you Jamaica.. let that man retire in peace..!!!

GIVE HIM BACK HIS MILLIONS...in the mean time..

GO TEAM AMERICA..

fuck the corporation usa tho.!!!

AMERICA > usa

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Noah Lyles has the best top end speed I've seen since Carl Lewis.
how?

seeing as their have been runners that reached a higher top speed than Carl Lewis when he was still competing...
I think Lyles times his top end speed to the last 20 meters or less...closer to the finish line than other sprinters. It would explain why he was last out the blocks and why his drive phase lasted a bit longer than the other sprinters. he was last up to the middle of the race. While everyone else is topped out at a little past the halfway point Noah is still building momentum. And 20m or less to the finish line NOW his top end speed kicks in. A well timed lean and there you have it!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
The fact ppl are still arguing that Kishane won cuz his foot crossed the line first just shows that a lot of ppl don't understand track. The torso has been the factor for the longest. Why da hell else would runners be dipping at that finish line in close races :smh: I was rooting for Kishane and thought he had the win too but Noah's shoulder is clearly over the line 1st