Just what we need more Black Criminal shows. Thanks 50!!! 'Confirmed: the BMF story is coming to Starz. Can it be bigger than Power?'

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
They should get woodchuck and exiledcoon to do it. They both in Atlanta and were around when it was goin on. Chucks already played a fake ADOS drug dealer on camera before, so it should be easy. He'd be great as Jeezy.
Say man

Don’t quote me while talking bad about woody.

Please and thank you. I agree with everything u said about ExiledQueen tho

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Say man

Don’t quote me while talking bad about woody.

Please and thank you. I agree with everything u said about ExiledQueen tho

Woody is an immigrant coon that makes fun of black American women not liking the Harriet movie trash. He didnt grow up in a household with a Black American woman and aint married to one so he cares as much as a white man does about their image and icons. Ask yourself why he hangs with exiledcoon. Birds of a feather

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Woody is an immigrant coon that makes fun of black American women not liking the Harriet movie trash. He didnt grow up in a household with a Black American woman and aint married to one so he cares as much as a white man does about their image and icons. Ask yourself why he hangs with exiledcoon. Birds of a feather

Michelle Obama be hugging George Bush Daily and we still love her

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Michelle Obama be hugging George Bush Daily and we still love her

Caribbean BGOL pussy posters stopped posting Black American women that aint celebs here a decade ago. But we still call it Blackgirl Online. When you see how low niggas like Chuck think of Black American women we see why no has said anything all these years.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
So he never caught an intergalactic herpe or wasn't the galaxy biggest deadbeat dad?... All this alien fucking and no repercussions?

I slang GALACTIC dick bruh.........

UPROUD DAD!!
7d6d9f5821c120732e0e67fd38f7182f--star-treck-star-trek-tos.jpg

Dafaq you mean I aint got no kids.....I deadbeat with the best of them.........

77c3a3470305049ddf9501aa7f752858.jpg

DIS NIGGA GAY?

Captain-Kirk.png

...and fuck dem kids anyway.....I don't even like this gay lookin fro havin ass nigga anyways!! Dun seen his ass once in 50 years!!
tumblr_n0lrmiyYOm1scwli8o2_500.gif

Oh shiiiiiet!! You kinda look like me but you tall and dark......aint cho mamma.......matta fact I gotta gooo.......
]
5258243.jpg

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess this ain’t gonna help Meech come home soon. Shit I don’t know enough about his cases to say he should or should stay in there....
What does this have to do with anything?
He was sentenced over 10 yrs ago

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How many mafia movies, world war movies exist?.. Mob movies are European gangsta movies.. Netflix just spent 200+ million several months ago on a bunch of dudes that been doing mob movies for decades..it's 50 did you expect him to make a movie about connect 4?

^^^^^