Juvenile exits plane after American Airlines attempts to move him from first class to coach

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
No need for pause brother. You a straight grown ass man. If others take it a different way.

giphy.gif

You good.
Im just not gonna say back that azz up about another grown man.

To each their own..

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If they plan on keeping that business model they should give the seat to the first person who arrived first
That's they fair way to do it. He was there FIRST so he should have the seat
I agree, they need to change their policy when it comes to who can get those first class seats.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You can be arrested, it would be trespassing if you aren't leaving voluntarily. It's private property and then you go on the no fly list.
I don't know why these dudes think they can do what they want and not suffer the consequences form it..That's why I said juvenile did right by leaving and keeping it respectful as much as possible because had shit went left, he could've ended up being on the no fly list.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why these dudes think they can do what they want and not suffer the consequences form it..That's why I said juvenile did right by leaving and keeping it respectful as much as possible because had shit went left, he could've ended up being on the no fly list.
Exactly! Juvie was very wise.
My parents told me a long time ago "Don't ever stay where you are not wanted".

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Exactly! Juvie was very wise.
My parents told me a long time ago "Don't ever stay where you are not wanted".
Some people on this thread, having a hot head would easily be on the no fly list from their responses and why stay somewhere that you're not wanted because that shit is stupid to me.

I would've did the same shit juvenile did. But it sucks for him because she he lost money wherever he was trying to go but couldn't because of issues on the flight.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Im leaving the plane...fuck all that, but I GONNA NEED AN EXPLANATION AND REFUND TODAY. AAAND...yall still gettin this negative press
Sue them after you leave the plane along with them having to give you an explanation of why you had to be removed from your first class seat.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
They dont need to buy a plane.

There are many plane Uber type services for rich folk.

you tell the service where and when you need to fly and at what frequency, they handle the rest.

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
First T.I., then Nelly, now Juvenile I'm seeing a trend with black male established rappers and these airline or airport incidents.

idk jmo
From TMZ

American Airlines has since responded to the drama, telling TMZ ... "American Airlines strives to provide a positive experience to every traveler and we apologize for [Juvenile]'s recent experience with us. An unplanned change in aircraft type affected his seat assignment, and we regret he wasn't notified prior to boarding. A member of our team has spoken with [Juvenile] personally to resolve the situation."

@playahaitian @jawnswoop

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
From TMZ

American Airlines has since responded to the drama, telling TMZ ... "American Airlines strives to provide a positive experience to every traveler and we apologize for [Juvenile]'s recent experience with us. An unplanned change in aircraft type affected his seat assignment, and we regret he wasn't notified prior to boarding. A member of our team has spoken with [Juvenile] personally to resolve the situation."

@playahaitian @jawnswoop

So now here is the real question...

Did this NEED to go viral to be resolved?

I didn't get a full response yet but I was told so far that reseating does happen.

And usually a lot of apologies credits miles etc etc are made WITHOUT making a scene or viral video

So if the attendant lacked professionalism that is a concern that needs to be addressed seriously

Again I need confirmation about how frequently this occurs and how easily a customer is made whole before I say anything.

But just from personal experience?

Freaking out on a plane NEVER ends well for the freaker.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean, why stay on the plane after they made you move for no reason especially when you paid for first class seats. Them flight attendants & pilots be racist when comes to black folks getting on them planes.
Exactly. if you have proof of confirmation for first class and they moved you to coach. You get out and catch another flight and simply call AMEX to reverse the charges. Thats why I only fuck with Amex. They are on your side almost 99% of the time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Exactly. if you have proof of confirmation for first class and they moved you to coach. You get out and catch another flight and simply call AMEX to reverse the charges. Thats why I only fuck with Amex. They are on your side almost 99% of the time.

Facts

Can't front though Chase and Citi have greatly improved

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
From TMZ

@playahaitian @jawnswoop
They're always sorry but nothing gets done because the same thing keeps happening again and again and again.

Fuck their apology, start changing policies for these flight attendants and pilot to follow.

Nobody should have to be removed from their first class seat that they've paid for which isn't cheap.

They wasted juvienile time and he lost money because of that bullshit.

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Thanks for this, I'll make sure to use them when I travel.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah he didn't handle it well. If they had no reason, they would have needed more than some employee to tell me that I had to go to coach. I'm not voluntarily leaving the plane. No sir.
I think Because he had his wife with him, he didn’t want to cause a seen