Kali Muscle - BODYBUILDING MUST BE STOPPED | 35 Well Known Bodybuilders Passed Away in 2021

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Nick Strength & Power had a great video response to this.
Ultimately competitors will use whatever it takes to give them an advantage over the competition even if they fully band PEDs.

I agree with Kali regarding not needing to take massive amounts of PEDs to look good and compete especially if it not making financial CENTS but to each his own.
There are many exceptions to his argument but equally as many on the other side.
RIP to the many competitors who have recently passed.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Customer base and behind the gym alley revenue for @Soul On Ice is getting reeeal tight.... he's gotta divest in other spots now to keep his revenue up.... he's gotta pay for that jaw loosening procedure... and that knee replacement surgery too

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Customer base and behind the gym alley revenue for @Soul On Ice is getting reeeal tight.... he's gotta divest in other spots now to keep his revenue up.... he's gotta pay for that jaw loosening procedure... and that knee replacement surgery too

Yourlsugar fairy ass coming in here trying to act like you not here to glance at the oey builders physiques. You ain't slick you oily kween.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Supplements, steroids and mass. I don't think the human body was designed to be that large.

One of the realest things my pops ever told me. He said, "Son, think of anyone you know who's lived to be 80-90+ years old. I guarantee you, not one of them was large in stature or overweight."

100% on point!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
One died like 2 weeks ago. He was a veteran. He was just 44 years old
Your talking about Cedric Mcmillan. According to some reports he died due to complications from covid. But there was a female competitor that died a few days ago I don't think she was even in her thirties.

At this point I think heart health is more important than anything. I turn 52 a few months from now and have always had an interest in the sport. As a matter of fact I was scheduled to go to the Arnold Classic before covid canceled the event. I don't know if I agree with Kali. People are going to do what they want to do.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kali got his roids from Rich Piana who is now dead and after he was in a few videos with him you can see the change,bigger,veiner,low body fat and them roids age you something awful you go from looking youthful to looking too fucking chiseled.But they need the calories so they have to eat bad to do that cause eating 6 times a day of protein and rice or oatmeal the average motherfucker can't do that for three months straight.

Kali was on that bullshit too for money but once it almost killed him and he sees that there isn't any big money in it for him,now it's time to speak truth but is still lying about being only on for three months and off the rest.
He was trying to model himself after Rich who did it til it helped take him off of this earth.

I learned early on that any shakes,pills,sups is all bad for you,you don't need no protein shakes your just overloading your kidneys,eating all of that peanut butter,banana's will raise you potassium which can cause heart issues.Taking nova log to counter the high carbs intake can help but what if you take too much?your going to bottom out and if you wake up I guess lesson learned huh.....

Motherfuckers doing all kinds of shit with no reasoning cause someone else does it;Want energy drink coffee or a can of coke.....all that other shit is not needed.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kali got his roids from Rich Piana who is now dead and after he was in a few videos with him you can see the change,bigger,veiner,low body fat and them roids age you something awful you go from looking youthful to looking too fucking chiseled.But they need the calories so they have to eat bad to do that cause eating 6 times a day of protein and rice or oatmeal the average motherfucker can't do that for three months straight.

Kali was on that bullshit too for money but once it almost killed him and he sees that there isn't any big money in it for him,now it's time to speak truth but is still lying about being only on for three months and off the rest.
He was trying to model himself after Rich who did it til it helped take him off of this earth.

I learned early on that any shakes,pills,sups is all bad for you,you don't need no protein shakes your just overloading your kidneys,eating all of that peanut butter,banana's will raise you potassium which can cause heart issues.Taking nova log to counter the high carbs intake can help but what if you take too much?your going to bottom out and if you wake up I guess lesson learned huh.....

Motherfuckers doing all kinds of shit with no reasoning cause someone else does it;Want energy drink coffee or a can of coke.....all that other shit is not needed.

creatine is the devil when it comes to kidneys!!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

TRUTH.

Kali muscle is one of the biggest attention whores on the net.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
9a0e0a1cc42b5c75bcbbec6fca462c4c_xl.jpg

Dallas McCarver died at 27.
Flex-Wheeler-COVID-19.jpg

Flex Wheeler has had both his fucking legs amputated.

images

Ronnie Coleman can barely walk. Not all of these steroid related but how far are you willing to go? I also think Kali is being disingenuous because I think given a choice dude would probably still live that lifestyle.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yep! I took creatine in high school til the doctor told me my kidneys weren't functioning at normal levels. I dropped that shit with the quickness and never looked back! :smh:

I've mentioned on here a few times my experience with creatine. That shit had me pissing all fucking day long. Bruh it was insane, as soon as I finished taking a piss, 5mins later I would have to go again. This went on for months.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel for all of them. I still have some fat I'm working on, but I'll take the long way to get the results I want. It can be frustrating but I'm doing it the right way. I've seen vids on stars who do HGH Roids when filming then get off. My goal is to stay around 11-13% body fat. Not trying to win any competitions. I just wanna love what I see in the mirror. Never wanted to get that big anyway, doesn't look natural. Coleman said it best though even though he was on Roids.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I was a freshman at FAMU there was a gym a couple of blocks off campus that was owned by some body builder. A lot of the top dudes would come through from time to time, even tho I was interested in it & all that once you see those dudes in person that shit doesn't even look natural. Then you start to hear the stories, especially they are training & getting ready for competition, some of those dudes were kirkin out bad. They gave FAMU students a discount for a couple of months, then that shit went to reg price & we all stopped going..lol

Remember being in one day & the twins Peter & Paul came in, those dudes were crazy & strong as shit..lol Other body builders were just standing around watching them..lol

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most if not all them bodybuilders are addicted to the attention and even Kali mentioned after his heart attack that he will lose muscle and afraid he may not stand out anymore. I think Kali may if not already on the gear but not as heavy as before

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

They're called SUPPLEMENTS.

Meaning they are to be used in a supplemental role to your typical food intake which should be a healthy and balanced mix of fruits, veggies, and proteins.

Anything taken in excess is bad for you. To say they're all bad is just flat out ignorant.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I feel for all of them. I still have some fat I'm working on, but I'll take the long way to get the results I want. It can be frustrating but I'm doing it the right way. I've seen vids on stars who do HGH Roids when filming then get off. My goal is to stay around 11-13% body fat. Not trying to win any competitions. I just wanna love what I see in the mirror. Never wanted to get that big anyway, doesn't look natural. Coleman said it best though even though he was on Roids.

I saw this dude in his prime. He used to workout sometimes at this bally's in South Dallas back when I was in college.

That is the second largest human I've ever seen in person. He looked like a fckn cartoon character

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're called SUPPLEMENTS.

Meaning they are to be used in a supplemental role to your typical food intake which should be a healthy and balanced mix of fruits, veggies, and proteins.

Anything taken in excess is bad for you. To say they're all bad is just flat out ignorant.
Save your definition,I don't care about that.I still say they're all bad and I tell em not to take that shit especially if you're young....leave that shit alone.

Now if you want to some shit,go ahead I can't stop you but a heart attack will

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I saw this dude in his prime. He used to workout sometimes at this bally's in South Dallas back when I was in college.

That is the second largest human I've ever seen in person. He looked like a fckn cartoon character

Fucked up and sad that he can't walk anymore. I guess the consolation prize is that he is alive.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered

I saw Kevin in New Orleans at a Pro event they had out here I didn't say anything to him I was just shocked that I was as tall as he was. I always thought he should have been Mr. Olympia.