Kali Muscle - BODYBUILDING MUST BE STOPPED | 35 Well Known Bodybuilders Passed Away in 2021

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One of the things that helped make him and gets him attention is slowly leaving him because he's no longer taking roids which is the reason for his heart problems,just like Arnold and all the rest of them there after.

Even the ones that say their natural aren't,as we age it gets harder to hold on to muscle and most that you see past 50 are usually slim who workout and eat right

Body building has reached the highest moutain top that it can go as of today but the future of it maaaan we have to come across the Hulk to be shocked cause it's normal to see 80-150 of muscle on a man.....

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

I saw Kevin in New Orleans at a Pro event they had out here I didn't say anything to him I was just shocked that I was as tall as he was. I always thought he should have been Mr. Olympia.

You'll never be able to stop the usage. It just is what it is. I wouldn't be shocked that the vax might have had something to do with these deaths.

Kevin is right though, nobody is making these dudes get on the stage. They are responsible for themselves.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
One of the things that helped make him and gets him attention is slowly leaving him because he's no longer taking roids which is the reason for his heart problems,just like Arnold and all the rest of them there after.

Even the ones that say their natural aren't,as we age it gets harder to hold on to muscle and most that you see past 50 are usually slim who workout and eat right

Body building has reached the highest moutain top that it can go as of today but the future of it maaaan we have to come across the Hulk to be shocked cause it's normal to see 80-150 of muscle on a man.....

Him documenting his journey though is more what carries him at this point I think, than it being his size. That's what I appreciate about dude.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the long run a super muscular physique is not healthy. Most old people are small and skinny. Why? The biggies die young.

If you are a naturally big person getting bigger is not as serious but some guys are naturally 170 walking around with an extra 80 pounds of muscle. The stress you put on your heart your joints your digestive system from all the food and chemicals you are ingesting shortens your life expectancy significantly. Most of these guys that are smart know they can't be on juice the rest of their life so they plan to cycle off permanently.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
If you are a naturally big person getting bigger is not as serious but some guys are naturally 170 walking around with an extra 80 pounds of muscle.
Thats so crazy I can't even imagine it :lol:

I keep saying its nuts how differently people wear weight.

At 170 I look like one of those Sally Struthers Christian Children's Fund models.

My sisters bf was my height and weight and that motherfucker was jacked like a giant killer.

I was both puzzled and broken hearted at my nerd body, cause I WAS working out and eating :lol:

But a couple of years later it all balanced out.

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
In the case of Arnold, he did take steroids but his heart issue was genetic. His mother died from the same issue, but refused treatment because "it's God's will."

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
yea 2021 was when I personally started noticing all the

folks "dying suddenly" shit been insane since they unleashed

that biological weapon folks think is a vaccine...
Starting to sound like Kenny KO when he blamed Joestetics death in the shot instead of the years of steroid abuse...

... stop it

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This thread went left, rather quickly but great insight to the deaths

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
In the long run a super muscular physique is not healthy. Most old people are small and skinny. Why? The biggies die young.

If you are a naturally big person getting bigger is not as serious but some guys are naturally 170 walking around with an extra 80 pounds of muscle. The stress you put on your heart your joints your digestive system from all the food and chemicals you are ingesting shortens your life expectancy significantly.

I went to a birthday party yesterday evening. We were sitting outside at the BBQ. People from 1yo to 80yo. People got to talking about health and wellness and I was pleasantly surprised. A few of the older people said "the key to life is moving ... at any age. You have to be active."

One of the moms has 2 kids 3yo and under. She turns 38 soon. She's in the best shape of her life. Her uncle has early stages of Parkinson's ... him too. Best shape of his life - speech had slowed. But still with it. I was talking with his wife (I'd say she's about 67 - 72yo). She used to run but said she listened to her body and it was becoming uncomfortable. She walks a lot now and averages 18,000 - 22,000 steps daily.

The kids who were 3 - 5yo spent their time splashing around in the kid pool under shelter from the sun, and then were dancing away to the music just before bedtime, lol. Wearing off their dinner & bday cake, haha.

My dad is getting knee replacement surgery later this fall. It will help with his mobility issues. His gf is in good health and walks a lot. He reminds her to slow down a bit (she's 76) as she's always on the go, and often doesn't get enough caloric intake. Just small meals and snacks. Reminds her to get a more balanced diet.

And one of the friends of the family is in his mid-40s. People told him he was looking healthier, and he was. He was heavyset prior. Lifting heavy weights, but not dieting correctly. Ordering food constantly from Skip the Dishes delivery app. He said his key to weight loss was hot yoga, cooking at home, and lighter weight training / more reps.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Supplements, steroids and mass. I don't think the human body was designed to be that large.

One of the realest things my pops ever told me. He said, "Son, think of anyone you know who's lived to be 80-90+ years old. I guarantee you, not one of them was large in stature or overweight."

100% on point!
this...exactly

very old people are thin...very thin

i stopped lifting like that for that very reason

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to a birthday party yesterday evening. We were sitting outside at the BBQ. People from 1yo to 80yo. People got to talking about health and wellness and I was pleasantly surprised. A few of the older people said "the key to life is moving ... at any age. You have to be active."

One of the moms has 2 kids 3yo and under. She turns 38 soon. She's in the best shape of her life. Her uncle has early stages of Parkinson's ... him too. Best shape of his life - speech had slowed. But still with it. I was talking with his wife (I'd say she's about 67 - 72yo). She used to run but said she listened to her body and it was becoming uncomfortable. She walks a lot now and averages 18,000 - 22,000 steps daily.

The kids who were 3 - 5yo spent their time splashing around in the kid pool under shelter from the sun, and then were dancing away to the music just before bedtime, lol. Wearing off their dinner & bday cake, haha.

My dad is getting knee replacement surgery later this fall. It will help with his mobility issues. His gf is in good health and walks a lot. He reminds her to slow down a bit (she's 76) as she's always on the go, and often doesn't get enough caloric intake. Just small meals and snacks. Reminds her to get a more balanced diet.

And one of the friends of the family is in his mid-40s. People told him he was looking healthier, and he was. He was heavyset prior. Lifting heavy weights, but not dieting correctly. Ordering food constantly from Skip the Dishes delivery app. He said his key to weight loss was hot yoga, cooking at home, and lighter weight training / more reps.

We can learn a lot from our elders most importantly how to grow old!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
We can learn a lot from our elders most importantly how to grow old!

Agreed. I was very impressed. I thought to myself "I hope I'm like that in 30 or so years" when I was paying attention to the older crowd at the party. When the one woman said she easily averages 18 - 22,000 steps daily I did a double-take. Loved hearing that shit.

My grandma on my dad's side always felt guilty re: health decisions. She lived her life & was a social butterfly. Ate whatever she wanted and didn't exercise. She made it to 81. Her younger brother took care of himself & was physically active always. He passed at 58.

Both of them always encouraged the other to change their ways.

He wanted her to be more responsible. She said he worried too much and was too active. She always felt like "that should have been me" when he passed in 1997, and she passed in 2008.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Nick Strength & Power had a great video response to this.
Ultimately competitors will use whatever it takes to give them an advantage over the competition even if they fully band PEDs.

I agree with Kali regarding not needing to take massive amounts of PEDs to look good and compete especially if it not making financial CENTS but to each his own.
There are many exceptions to his argument but equally as many on the other side.
RIP to the many competitors who have recently passed.
Kali said he stopped juicing because he wanted kids.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Stalone and Shwarzenegger both have had heart surgery. Unless you have great health insurance don't expect to see your grand kids if you do steroids.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FUCKING PAUSE! :roflmao:

64f156d3438cd731637295.png