Kathryn Celestre body is fucking banging! Bananas

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
10 ways I want to ruin this woman for the rest of you mofos as I'm a selfish bastard.
She would be mine forever!

The list:
1. Give her 6 kids mininum
2. Have her tattoo "Apo's property " on her neck
3. Make her over-dependent and needy
4. Have her speak with a NYC borough accent
5. Have her appear on "Pop the Ballon" and reveal her insane standards
6. Increase her debts to over $100K
7. Make her a horoscope and tarot addict/junkie
8. Make her a Trump supporter
9. Sabotage her mom's diet and get her over 600lbs (what she could be in y'all eyes...)
10. Excessive social media usage. Make her an "IG Model" Oh, wait a minute....

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10 ways I want to ruin this woman for the rest of you mofos as I'm a selfish bastard.

The list:
5. Have her be a guest appearance on "Pop the Ballon" and reveal her insane standards
9. Sabotage her mom's diet and get her over 600lbs (what she could be in y'all eyes...)

Man WTF? :roflmao:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The list:
5. Have her appear on "Pop the Ballon" and reveal her insane standards
You can keep her i just want to borrow her from time to time.. so you can do all those things and I’ll still smash than throw her back in the water so you can deal with her bullshit.. as I like to say I’ll let you buy the car so that I can take it for a joyride for free

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can’t wait until we have non stop arguments about me nutting in her and refusing to Zod her. Yes.

I’d denounce Zod for this wench. She is thy kryptonite @APOPHIS you can not top that!

I’d counter your debt by giving her piggy back credit from my mother…my shits still rebuilding.
The constant ass eating and beatboxing in her pussy will desensitize her womenly parts and have her hooked like grade A flake.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I can’t wait until we have non stop arguments about me nutting in her and refusing to Zod her. Yes.

I’d denounce Zod for this wench. She is thy kryptonite @APOPHIS you can not top that!

I’d counter your debt by giving her piggy back credit from my mother…my shits still rebuilding.
The constant ass eating and beatboxing in her pussy will desensitize her womenly parts and have her hooked like grade A flake.

You've gone wayward and strayed from the path, my child. Why have thou done this?
Although I am a jealous and furious god, I am also forgiving and merciful to lost sheep.
May your travels be guided by the light that emanates from the dark cavities of Zodly women.

Zamen.
latest

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
You can keep her i just want to borrow her from time to time.. so you can do all those things and I’ll still smash than throw her back in the water so you can deal with her bullshit.. as I like to say I’ll let you buy the car so that I can take it for a joyride for free

Hey bruh, I just invented a time machine and sent her back to ancient Kemet.
Good luck slutting her out.