Kayla Nicole Travis Kelce Ex

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
He’s a libra

Chick said he never really gave her any dough.. pretty much just smashed

Now he fucking with a broad with bank and is accumulating more funds and networking utilizing their relationship

True libra for real
@ this stage in the game, I'm going with Taylor Swift too. Following in Ahmaud Rashad's footsteps.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
she good ...

his teammates n dam near every rapper couldnt wait for them to break up ...lol

some was probably in her DM`s before the breakup in anticipation trying to get a head start on the comp ...

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she good ...

his teammates n dam near every rapper couldnt wait for them to break up ...lol

some was probably in her DM`s before the breakup in anticipation trying to get a head start on the comp ...
Yup
Fuck that scraggly looking cac bitch

totto

Rising Star
Registered
yall really trying to take care of a bitch because she fine?

That's hustling backwards, these white boys keep their wealth for a reason, they rarely divorce.

marrying for looks is backwards, that'ts the talking point for black folks.

fuck kayla, bitch needs to get a job, she fumbled the bag and these rich men are getting more conservative due to tv and radio and others constantly bashing women, these hoes need to change the imagine or just be a cum dumpster.

I knew dude would marry white eventually with age, he l\like 30, hr gonna pull a JJ reddick.

They fuck these black hoes then dip when age comes up, old heads remember Bob Sura and Jason Williams did the same thing.

Trust me, give it a couple years and they gonna blame all the female empowerment, bad bitch thing, she fine, she fine on black women, they kwow what they doing.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Sooooooo, folks out here trippin because a white dude, dropped a Sista that is KNOWN for posting pictures on IG? It's like they want the Sista to make the "come-up", but not the white dude....

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Time does amazing things to these artists I swear.

When did Taylor Swift become the white Beyoncé?

Stay in long enough and you can become an “icon” with ease.
She been that fam
Her following is the equivalent to the “bey-hive”
Back in 08-09, my white ex-GF woulda killed over her

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Any man who chooses his women based solely on looks deserves what he gets....

That said we all know that the majority of white men will smash a black woman but when it comes time to marry and start a family he going with what he knows

I don't know the sista...but I see she posting thirst traps on IG so I'm assuming her net worth is not near Taylor's....

This is an easy choice
yep been that way since the days of slavery

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yall really trying to take care of a bitch because she fine?

That's hustling backwards, these white boys keep their wealth for a reason, they rarely divorce.

marrying for looks is backwards, that'ts the talking point for black folks.

fuck kayla, bitch needs to get a job, she fumbled the bag and these rich men are getting more conservative due to tv and radio and others constantly bashing women, these hoes need to change the imagine or just be a cum dumpster.

I knew dude would marry white eventually with age, he l\like 30, hr gonna pull a JJ reddick.

They fuck these black hoes then dip when age comes up, old heads remember Bob Sura and Jason Williams did the same thing.

Trust me, give it a couple years and they gonna blame all the female empowerment, bad bitch thing, she fine, she fine on black women, they kwow what they doing.
He kept his wealth alright, allegedly mage Kayla pay half for EVERYTHING the whole time they were together......

Bet he won't "ask" Taylor to pay for a damn thing tho....

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
He kept his wealth alright, allegedly mage Kayla pay half for EVERYTHING the whole time they were together......

Bet he won't "ask" Taylor to pay for a damn thing tho....
Was with the black woman for five years and stayed strapped the whole time, bet he get the white girl pregnant in 6 months.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thing is even IF he somehow marries Taylor, he's not getting anywhere near close to her $$$$..lol Her team will have him sign a pre-nup that gives him little or nothing. But it's not like at this point that he needs her money, so go for it & have fun. Use her fame to get you access to shit you might not have been able to get into etc & go for it. She'll probably be writing an album about dude in a year or so, maybe less..lol

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
374219659-888132212956271-4119642855027861276-n.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Thing is even IF he somehow marries Taylor, he's not getting anywhere near close to her $$$$..lol Her team will have him since a pre-nup that gives him little or nothing. But it's not like at this point that he needs her money, so go for it & have fun. Use her fame to get you access to shit you might not have been able to get into etc & go for it. She'll probably be writing an album about dude in a year or so, maybe less..lol
The fact that this is the conversation shows why it's a win, if he would have somehow married whoever that chick is we'd be talking about her getting his money in a divorce, instead were wondering if he'd get spousal support lol

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Why is this shit so interesting to people? Also why the random dogging of Taylor Swift? She’s actually a talented song writer and can play 4 instruments. She’s not some talentless pop idiot. I don’t listen to her music but it’s well known around the industry she’s very talented. She’s also anti Maga so I’m cool with that.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Raise your hand if you don't care either way because it's not really none of your business and has no effect on your personal life whatsoever.
At the end of the day, this is where I'm at on this. I'm focusing on securing my own heaux, can't worry about what the next man does.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that this is the conversation shows why it's a win, if he would have somehow married whoever that chick is we'd be talking about her getting his money in a divorce, instead were wondering if he'd get spousal support lol

Dude that IF is so big, you'd have a better chance of winning the powerball than them ever getting married..lol Or her getting pregnant anytime soon, that chick tours non-stop & pulls in more than he makes in a year in damn near one night..lol

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was with the black woman for five years and stayed strapped the whole time, bet he get the white girl pregnant in 6 months.
Nah she's a spinster..... in the comments someone said she's never been in a relationship longer than 3 years.....

I've done no research and I won't be either.....

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey hope it works out for dude, but in this equation he's basically the bitch..lol Dude is used to being the man, the alpha dog on the field & especially with the chicks he's dated/smashed. He's those chicks now, cause, when they go out in public WAY more people know who she is & she gets in way more exclusive places that he ever will.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man that broad ain't getting pregnant no time soon, money is basically growing on trees right now for her. She's not messing that up