Kelis at age 43 enjoying life on her Farm

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Nobody needs to know about this bitch's farm.
Her putting titties out shows that the real farm is for attention.
right-there-bricky.gif

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Most you niggahs too out of shape to work one hard day of manual labor. Especially you city boys who aint never seen a farm. Shes in shape because farm work aint no joke.

That chick would work you until you were too tired to hit the pussy or had a stroke. Aint too many dudes got energy to longstroke after a 6 to 6. Its like two a days for the rest of your life.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I'm totally in the blind about this woman, why??? Whats wrong with her?

Thats nas ex chick...lets just say shes that for a reason! One more thang to add.. after the divorce was final years later he had made an investment and hit the jackpot and she tried to get s piece of that money.. judge like umm nope!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
In real life, Kelis always had some of the smoothest soft skin and always smells like a million bucks.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weird...fell in love with 1 of her head-shots before i knew anything bout her..can't think of anything else attractive bout her.

A7B0E428BD7D4A1E121E3518A570B2D4E2F7CD3F

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Nah. Not that she checking for me, anyway - but if she was, I'd have to pass. That broad is not well.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Those titties look great. Have to see them up close tho......been tricked by a good bra in the past!!

:lol:

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thats nas ex chick...lets just say shes that for a reason! One more thang to add.. after the divorce was final years later he had made an investment and hit the jackpot and she tried to get s piece of that money.. judge like umm nope!!
Understood, Thanks!!!