Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
185600123-157363039728222-2864506892352870985-n.jpg

Fresh air break

I'd make absolutely terrible decisions with this woman with nary a fuck to give.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A few streamers said Kendrick took away the copyrights for a time but Universal Publishing deaded that shit. So for the folks who monetized during the window, they got a bag.

Damn those corporations

Lamar really tried to free the slaves and see what happened?

They don't like us.

Or.... did K always know this was going to happen and just wanted to look good?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian, come defend yo boy

Aubrey?

Wow...you gotta give me a minute or two bro. Gotta digest. This is uh just leave me the f**k alone for a minute gawd damn.

The original is actually a favorite of mine

The story behind it is kinda sad which would fit with Drake style on unrequited love that money and fame couldn't fix

and there is a long tradition of west Indian artists covering pop records especially love songs in this style.

*Aubrey? My cash app is the same. But the fee is triple this time.

It's just a parody

You welcome.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn those corporations

Lamar really tried to free the slaves and see what happened?

They don't like us.

Or.... did K always know this was going to happen and just wanted to look good?

Could've been all of the above. Could've been good tact on Kendrick's part to win public relations. Drake tried that with having podcasters like Ak, Mal, and Gillie on his side. Wouldn't surprise me if Kendrick knew at some point it would get a copyright claim from Universal. It worked, and some folks got bags if they put their content up early.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His point still stands though...

It's not a narrative it's an accurate description of the times we live in

If Kendrick supports trump, a tape leaks of a reference track, a video of him abusing someone, etc.

There are a massive group of people (and corporations and social media groups) who laying in wait right now just salivating for that to happen so they can destroy him.

Because by your logic - damn near everyone was doing some form of foul stuff.

I could tell you real or fake dirt on Jay Beyonce Rihanna Run dmc DMX Cole Kendrick Cardi Nicki Lauryn Hill etc etc etc

The only difference is what YOU (meaning we) WANT TO EXCUSE and if you CHOOSE to believe it

And we ALWAYS pray for the downfall of the hottest rapper.

To the point where WE created an environment where hip hop vets were considered played out and even fans and other rapers demanded they MOVE ASIDE for the new dudes.

Wayno an industry vet he seen all this before and especially in 2024?

anyone can be the next target
Yea but thats a lot of ifs; Kdot was effective in how he attacked Drake; mainly because of Drakes previous behavior; he has very suspect behavior, and thats a fact; and its repetitive; so whether true or not; his own behavior contributed heavily to his demise!! add to that he musical issues and then well Kdot had a perfect recipe to easily beat him; and there are questionable behavior from plenty of artists; Drake put himself out there which he didnt have to do; and it cost him; how much, well we dont know that yet...