Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
I am SO HAPPY that we can now count sales and streams and revenue when we discussing and debating artists again.

Ya'll may want to check out this list for rappers since we counting numbers...

"One Dance"Drake featuring Wizkid and Kyla3.190 BILLION

I'm telling all you DO NOT want to do this.

Once we start making it about SALES again...

Woo Boy

there gon be a whole lot of pacifying

drake-reached-90-billion-streams-on-spotify-the-only-artist-v0-bca44szgix5c1.png

trey-tre.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
no -don't disrespect the ancestors
its not the same at all - not even close

pleats and cuffs is og - my favourite suit slacks are pleated with cuffs and a slight taper similar to most of pics you posted
even though its been "faux pas" for over a decade

look closer at what drizzy wearing - thats not baggy - google - belted high waist a line women slacks

51tyCFM7bwL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Everlane-Way-High-Drape-Pant.jpeg

Hmmmmm?

They not like ummm wait ..

fe3247383917a576cd173a509461dff3.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
ya see the difference
cuffs no flare just straight legged - better shoes too

except 3k - you keep using examples that aren't an A Line cut (feminine)

I don't think. even Prince went that far

1590823919820618.jpg

You really gonna go full Project Runway negro??!?!?!?!

REALLY!?!? WTF did this light skin Canadian do to YOU?? Gawd damn yall hate him!

Aubrey I tried

its 2000 v 1

You bout done...

bong!

Please once he dead? KEEP this SAME energy...cause there are dudes FAR WORSE out here. That is ALL I care about.

Free ALL the Slaves and burn down ALL the plantations.

Flush Aubrey ALL you like but I swear on EVERYTHING if yall let just ONE of these fools be out here wilding?

Playa gonna Whop Whop Whop Whop Whop

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He knows bro! @playahaitian just trying to play both sides. I think he a Gemini lol lol….

I am cause in 315 pages dudes been hypocritical as f**k.

But shaming Aubrey pants at his kids school event?

Yall ICE COLD :lol: word to 3 Stacks!

I'm about done though - Summer break after the Juneteenth concert.

I will return to see how this thread ages... at #11,017 now

lets see how many posts get deleted and edited in the interim

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
@BrownTurd where are you at with your imperial engineering ear? What happened to your opinion about not like us being mixed wrong and not getting any air play after a week or so? I haven't heard any of those drake songs on air or on any tiktok or instagram clips. I guess the rest of the world just doesn't have your imperial engineering ears.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
@BrownTurd where are you at with your imperial engineering ear? What happened to your opinion about not like us being mixed wrong and not getting any air play after a week or so? I haven't heard any of those drake songs on air or on any tiktok or instagram clips. I guess the rest of the world just doesn't have your imperial engineering ears.
Please don’t summon that cracka ass troll ass honky faggot with his attention whoring contrarian fuck shit.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven’t listen to the song since it came out. How did it do on the charts and radio play?