Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was definitely talking about Drake and Vole and his bars a short time later, (...."ynw melly") was verification.
:giggle:hes not calling drake a goat of nothing; he definitely wasnt talking about drake or cole..

It's three GOATs left, and I seen two of them kissin' and huggin' on stage
I love 'em to death, and in eight bars, I'll explain that phrase,
why is he saying ill explain that phrase if hes talking about drake and cole:hmm: why is he saying i love them to death, and then turn around and says i hate everything about you:hmm:why would he call him a goat but then say he has no classic albums:hmm: hes clearly not talking about drake or cole; hes only saying there are 3 goats; Jay B and Him; he has never called drake a goat and never acknowledge drake as such; and he clearly states drake is an imposter fraud actor culture vulture pretender etc etc etc in every diss song(like that, euphoria, 6:16, meet the grahams, and they not like us) but yet you think hes calling him a goat :giggle: understand the bars and what hes really saying...
huh
It's nothin' nobody can tell me, huh
I don't wanna talk on no celly, huh
You know I got language barriers, huh
It's no accent you can sell me, huh
Yeah, Cole and Aubrey know I'm a selfish nigga, the crown is heavy, huh
I pray they my real friends, if not, I'm YNW Melly

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Fam tell me you was there! Man I wish I could have been there!!
Shit was sold out instantly ha
We watched it with about 50 ppl out back on the projector it was perfect nice light breeze and full volume

Entire neighborhood just chilling from 5 till now
Fucking history man
E40 narrating the entire thing
I believe I mentioned something about how 40 is important to kendrick like a few hundred pages ago.

This what I was saying tho
Execution putting people on killing it
Like just a perfect night with absolutely NO memes to make fun of this show.

Know how hard that is in this day and age? And on Juneteenth?

History

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We watched it with about 50 ppl out back on the projector it was perfect nice light breeze and full volume

Fucking history man
I believe I mentioned something about how 40 is important to kendrick like a few hundred pages ago.

History
its amazing unbelievable ridiculous just wow :eek2: :eek2:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Fucking history man

History
Kendrick grew up on 40. He’s also friends with his son Droop E .

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fucking history man

History

I'm legit happy with y'all having a hip hop moment like this.

Takes me back to seeing Outlast headlining Birthday Bash. I remember watching the Source Awards when 3 Stacks said that famous line during that show with that Death Row/Bad Bow going on. Just a "this is much bigger than you think" thing.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah fam the lox and dipset can’t do this! Plus NY niggas are too petty for this to happen. This is on some different shit. Like the energy in that building I’m sure was amazing! Shit I felt that shit watching and listening to the clips in the car…
I didn’t say the Lox and Dipset could do this I said Jay could. This ain’t nothing different man yall about I overhype this shit man it was great and a great feeling….i brought up Lox because they shut Madison Square Garden down. There’s no one Dot age that can do it in NY but Jay can easily set up a show and bring out the 90s and 2000s heads…

Like I said above let LA have this. This Dot moment and he deserves that shit. I don’t get why all this tithe stuff getting brought up.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:frozen:
GQfNa-eXgAAXfNM

Last edited: