Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
All Kendrick asked of the fool was "we don't wanna hear you say nigga no mo" all could have been forgiven. But no what does Drake do on his very next song?!? All is well now tho. All is well.
“You know who really bang the set my nigga CB. “. Lmbaoooo yeah Chris Brown the guy from small town Virginia who moved to LA as a wealthy adult is a real Tree top piru. The nerve of that suburban Canadian square

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Well it probably doesn’t make sense because that’s not what I said. What I said was you should probably lay cool rather then antagonize people and make your bodyguards be crash dummies. Banga died because two dudes didn’t know how to shut the fuck up and get money. Now you got one person dead and two idiots in jail.
Aight I give u one. but if u going to name people name ya man ross too. He did the same shit. And almost crashed his plane.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
On PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRU :lol:
Sup bloooood

H1H3Oq.gif

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I'll never understand how grown menwith money want to join gangs.

Chris brown
Dave East
jim and cam
Small brained morons. The only reason they allowed in is because they have money. Them broke dusty gang niggas are extorting them to allow them to throw up signs and walk around with flags .

The real test will be when some rival bangers that don’t give a fuck about their status catches them alone . They will piss in their pants. They not built for that goofy gang shit. Them gang niggas are animals with no feelings. These rappers and singers are cosplaying LA gang life but them real bangers done lost friends and family and will kill a nigga with no hesitation.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I ain't reading through these 334(!) pages but I heard some chick on tiktok I think saying how Kendrick was correct in calling out fake mofos like Drake who never lived the life or lost loved ones to banging.

I totally agree with her.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All Kendrick asked of the fool was "we don't wanna hear you say nigga no mo" all could have been forgiven. But no what does Drake do on his very next song?!? All is well now tho. All is well.
nah......as soon as Drake called out "Whitney" in Push Ups,...it was a wrap...
K.Dot was up and all in from then on there to end that nigga.

Drake did the same with Pusha and mentioned his wife Virginia.
Thats when the gloves came off and we all saw how that ended.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight I give u one. but if u going to name people name ya man ross too. He did the same shit. And almost crashed his plane.
I don’t know about crashing his plane but he for sure is one. His whole beef with 50 is because he looked at him wrong lol. Rawse, Jim Jones, Troy Ave, Tax……it’s a long list of idiots who bring trouble for no reason.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

It was a joke...

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's wrong with this white boy?

It’s smart and he is saying it ain’t personal. He took on arguably one of the greats while putting up a good fight.

There is no shame in that. It’s like getting beat by Floyd Mayweather at least he was brave enough to get in the ring.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Facts!!....