Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Kendrick we need ya"!

2pac-laughing.gif

Gawd damn it...

Sidebar...

Imagine if that guy had just IGNORED kendrick Like That verse?

Or played 4D chess and said I never tried to diss you bro it was a compliment. You getting like your fans everything ain't that deep.

Where would we be right now?

That's one thing Drake wishes that he could take back and NEVER had responded to Kendrick! :roflmao:

He just lost to Pusha in damn near silence and it didn't really affect his career or public interest.

But this beef with Kendrick annihilated Drake for the world to see! :roflmao:

It's so funny going back and listing to "Taylor Made", it still a dope song but Drake's verse is funny as shit hindsight! :lol:

Kendrick got Drake with a head shot.

And like a true killer?

Let Cole get a 3 month head start then...

sniper-icegif-7.gif

That record is one of the only ones in recent history that I can remember that people either like or HATE! :lol:

I mean people really hate it :lol:
:giggle: :giggle:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
where was the violation by Ish?

Ish is in a pic with numerous people. Who in that pic is Joe's opp and what was/is the issue between them and Joe?

I personally don't see the issue.

But I assume the person who posted this thinks Ish in a picture with both Rory and Mandii is disrespectful to Joe.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I personally don't see the issue.

But I assume the person who posted this thinks Ish in a picture with both Rory and Mandii is disrespectful to Joe.

But does Joe really have beef with either one of them?

Just a few weeks ago the big controversy was that Joe was willing to work with Rory again.
Joe and Rory have been at atleast 2 events in the past year at the same time. One of the events Joe said they had a conversation the other they didn't.

And Joe has said on the pod he and Mandii don't have beef, they are "competitive," but even still she's not in his league.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But does Joe really have beef with either one of them?

Just a few weeks ago the big controversy was that Joe was willing to work with Rory again.
Joe and Rory have been at atleast 2 events in the past year at the same time. One of the events Joe said they had a conversation the other they didn't.

And Joe has said on the pod he and Mandii don't have beef, they are "competitive," but even still she's not in his league.

This is all soap opera I don't trust any of them. It ain't even worth it to dig deeper because depending on the social media response? It will be whatever they want it to be for that day.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am glad that Cole went back to his Forest Hill flow. He has never produced albums and hits to put him in the conversation with the greats, but yeah he is talented.

I am tired of rich ass people telling me how hard their lives were, on the fourth or fifth album. Shit is disingenuous.