Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So they ALL colonizers amd/or colonizer sympathizers
Do you remember the movie about the fbi faggot Hoover; Matt Damon was in it! I can’t remember what it was called. Anyway Damon was talking to this mafia dude and the dude was saying we have cosonotra and this and that. He goes onto to say something like even the niggas have their music; what do you guys have; Damon response was we have this country; nothing else needs to be said after that….

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Do you remember the movie about the fbi faggot Hoover; Matt Damon was in it! I can’t remember what it was called. Anyway Damon was talking to this mafia dude and the dude was saying we have cosonotra and this and that. He goes onto to say something like even the niggas have their music; what do you guys have; Damon response was we have this country; nothing else needs to be said after that….

Yo WHAT ARE YOU ON TODAY????

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I know exactly what you talking about The Good Shepherd

Joseph Palmi (Joe Pesci): Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the *******, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson (Matt Damon): The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo WHAT ARE YOU ON TODAY????

giphy.gif
I’m just saying and if we be honest that’s exactly how a lot of them think. That’s why a complete idiot who is the worse candidate ever can run and win the presidency!!! Because a lot of them think this country is theirs and no one else matters. And he speaks directly to them fucking idiots….

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know exactly what you talking about The Good Shepherd

Joseph Palmi (Joe Pesci): Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the *******, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson (Matt Damon): The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.
Yo to say that out of your mouth is wild!!!! Shit is crazy yo. Think about those words shaking my head…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to reply that shit several times when I heard it. That shit is amazing and they fucking feel just like that….

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Alright enough of this. Fuck Cole and Drake. Fucking half breeds….