KENDRICK LAMAR WILL BE PERFORMING AT THE SUPER BOWL LIX HALFTIME SHOW

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The thing that's getting me too is, Wayne said he wasn't bringing NOBODY on stage with him if he got the opportunity to perform at the Super Bowl.

So why are people upset that they won't get to see Drake Nikki and Wayne on stage together at one of the biggest events in the world? Even if he would have gotten it the words out his own mouth were essentially "sorry but this is MY moment."

Also, Wayne been around for damn near 30 years now. The game has been in NOLA 10 times. Where was the uproar then?

This has nothing to do with Wayne and everything to do with Drake and his fans crying that the game is rigged after their 6God got washed in a 1v1 with Kendrick. Now they want to feign outrage by association, because OBVIOUSLY Jay's hatred for Drake is SO STRONG he's punishing the people around him.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing that's getting me too is, Wayne said he wasn't bringing NOBODY on stage with him if he got the opportunity to perform at the Super Bowl.

So why are people upset that they won't get to see Drake Nikki and Wayne on stage together at one of the biggest events in the world? Even if he would have gotten it the words out his own mouth were essentially "sorry but this is MY moment."

Also, Wayne been around for damn near 30 years now. The game has been in NOLA 10 times. Where was the uproar then?

1. Rap music for an NFL halftime show is a relatively new thing.

2. This uproar comes from the Super Bowl in Los Angeles in 2022. New Orleans people figure if LA could do that with their rap history, New Orleans can do it with theirs.

Personally, as a resident of New Orleans it a bit of a slippery slope because rap didn't begin with Lil Wayne and I'm not sure bounce music will translate as a halftime act, nor do I wanna see Big Freedia on screen.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

nicki-minaj-nicki.gif

JHSmR18.gif

spider705

BGOL Investor
1. Rap music for an NFL halftime show is a relatively new thing.

2. This uproar comes from the Super Bowl in Los Angeles in 2022. New Orleans people figure if LA could do that with their rap history, New Orleans can do it with theirs.

Personally, as a resident of New Orleans it a bit of a slippery slope because rap didn't begin with Lil Wayne and I'm not sure bounce music will translate as a halftime act, nor do I wanna see Big Freedia on screen.
I agree with you, because the first thing I thought was "these white folx gone lose they shit if Big Freida get up there and have hoes dancing on some bounce music... but again, Wayne said he wasn't bringing nobody up there with him so this put it solely on his catalog... and his catalog isn't palatable to the large majority of viewers of the game.

But before Dre and Snoop, having a hometown artist perform at the game was not a given. Wayne only came out and mentioned it because of this. Before then there was no uproar from NOLA residents the 10 other times the game was there, so it just seems like Drake fans being Drake fans, which is essentially them being weirdos that think people are only relevant BECAUSE of Drake. Those Stans are so disingenuous and fake and bias it's unreal.

People can't be looking at the music game objectively and think to themselves that Wayne is the hotter artist at the moment when compared to Kendrick.

And I know the argument will be "well neither was Dre and them" but that's different... see
Dre is widely considered one of if not the greatest producer ever, Snoop IS California, Eminem and 50 are diamond selling artists, and Kendrick was the heir to the throne. You'd be hard pressed to put on a super bowl halftime show off THAT caliber in a market that generally hosts the game using hometown talent.

Take out 50, Em and MJB, you're still left with Snoop Dre and Kendrick. That's an INSANE amount of talent and one helluva lineup.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m tired of ny rappers trying to please these dudes. All they do is complain anyway about ny. And blame they for everything. I say fuckem if it was me

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

nah juve can go fk ooff too nah jk

here is my thing juve got a point
but people are forgetting who started this all
i dont wanna see wayne perform he boring
but the people that have criticism are right to do so
this whole thing would not exist if it wasnt for jay
this was the way to let black people watch nfl again
after the keap shit
jay is the face

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah juve can go fk ooff too nah jk

here is my thing juve got a point
but people are forgetting who started this all
i dont wanna see wayne perform he boring
but the people that have criticism are right to do so
this whole thing would not exist if it wasnt for jay
this was the way to let black people watch nfl again
after the keap shit
jay is the face
But Jay doesn’t control the halftime show; he just an advisor!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cam part was stupid!! And Jay doesn’t stop anything!! And none of these niggas who are upset about Wayne said anything about drake or stood up for Drake; to me that’s the bigger story…

For someone whose music you claim to NEVER listen to you and not be a fan of Brother Day, you sure interested in discussing him all the time

Hmmm...

Big It crying in the car

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nicki crashing out with very little information. She was hoping Wayne would being her on that Superbowl stage so bad :roflmao:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Nicki crashing out with very little information. She was hoping Wayne would being her on that Superbowl stage so bad :roflmao:
Nikki not paying attention... that nigga said clear as day he not bringing NO ONE with him, it's his moment, and that he'd even go as far as to sing the hooks/verses that the other artist wrote....

Niggas is remedial I swear

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's kind of sad that his whole career Kendrick did his own thing no really main stream smashes but then he battles the top music artist in the game he got super famous. Now he got to do that same tired song at the superbowl for 10 minutes and 2 or 3 other songs that ain't gonna match up and that the crowd won't even know. This is kind of sad to see the artist Kendrick has become.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Nicki Minaj needs serious help. Like she is unhinged talking about “God Will Punish You” to people who don’t agree with her.

Bitch you married to a rapist and your brother is a pedophile. You gotta chill

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's kind of sad that his whole career Kendrick did his own thing no really main stream smashes but then he battles the top music artist in the game he got super famous. Now he got to do that same tired song at the superbowl for 10 minutes and 2 or 3 other songs that ain't gonna match up and that the crowd won't even know. This is kind of sad to see the artist Kendrick has become.

Humble
Alright
DNA
Loyalty w/ Rihanna
I
All The Stars w/ Sza

That's off the top. I wouldn't be surprised if he brought out Janet for Poetic Justice, #1 for a Janet Superbowl redemption, and #2 troll Drake who was featured on the song.