KENDRICK LAMAR WILL BE PERFORMING AT THE SUPER BOWL LIX HALFTIME SHOW

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but this hurts Drake more than anyone else, a superbowl show, wouldve put

him on track for an early comeback... having Sir Kendrick take that spot, sole based off

sonning him... is a REAL SMACK IN THE FACE..

drake loves to be around champions and go to championship games... Nothing bigger than the superbowl, and he will be home watching...

instead of jumping on the bandwagon of the superbowl champs... drake LIVES

to jump on bandwagons.. man Klamar getting this gig, put a knife right through drakes heart...

drake gonna have the whole city of Toronto drowning in his tears.. they better get that muthafucka

some tissues to dam the tears before it overflows

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
OK, I’m going to say this one more time…. Lil Wayne is not prepared to do a halftime show. He cannot do a concert anymore that bullshit he did to his body over the last 15 years, came back to bite him in the ass right now. Also that bullshit he did with Donald Trump ain’t helping things neither. Lil Wayne, you are a good rapper. You are my top 15 rappers of all time but you shot your own self in the foot and I hope you got this as a wake up call to be better.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Screenshot-20240913-142412-Firefox.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People are buggin... there was a time when the Super Bowl/ NFL had DIFFIULTY getting acts

and remember its at the artist's expense.

They could have asked once, then went to the label then the manager asked if he would reconsider, ask again a year latter ask him to co-headline How any NOs is THAT right there?

I really don't understand why its so difficult to believe.

They tried to get Outkast a few times too.

I get its 1 v 20 and everybody hates Drake now but if folk gotta lie and act like Drake aint never been sh*t?

Even Kendrick aint co signing that.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The above tweets do not necessarily reflect my opinion on the situation.

Like Basketball, Hip Hop on BGOL is sex but not for me, so respond to HER not me.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wayne's a legend, but his catalog in my opinion is Super Bowl friendly.

Mind you, I haven't thought deeply about Kendrick's I'm just thinking about Wayne's. The material, subject matter and censoring alone would be crazy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster