BGOL Investor
I'm blind, I can't see shit.

:hellyea:
Same.....

8pn-dH.gif

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone worth 400 million plus and fine is a quick fuck? Nigga what type of hoes you fuck with? Billionaires lol?
What kinda groupie ass nig are you? Like she gonna take care of you with her money. Da fuck that got to do with anything. Sound like a fuxkin woman.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
I'll fuck...
She's like a seasons classic...
High mileage ..but them upgrade parts make her drivable

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What kinda groupie ass nig are you? Like she gonna take care of you with her money. Da fuck that got to do with anything. Sound like a fuxkin woman.
So pulling Kim is just like any random chick in Walmart? Just having Kim on your arm will make you more powerful than you ever been.

You would have the baddest hoes in the world looking at you. It ain’t being a Groupie, it’s being honest about who Kim is and how she would instantly change your life.

She is worth damn near a billion and hanging around other wealthy individuals is a place for you to network. Are you saying you wouldn’t learn shit?

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remarkable.
Dudes here are lusting after a woman whose SOLE claim to fame is fucking and using Black men and Black culture to make money.
She and her family are the worst examples of "culture vultures" in modern history. And yet cats are not only still dying to fuck her, but they tell the rest of us we're crazy 'cuz we don't want anything to do with that parasite nor the rest of her family.

And the worst part in all of this is; these same dudes are willing to shit on Black women just to gas her up:
You know their wives look like this.

SESALIBOWEN091221_DEFAULT1.jpg
This shit is really sad.... :smh:

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remarkable.
Dudes here are lusting after a woman whose SOLE claim to fame is fucking and using Black men and Black culture to make money.
She and her family are the worst examples of "culture vultures" in modern history. And yet cats are not only still dying to fuck her, but they tell the rest of us we're crazy 'cuz we don't want anything to do with that parasite nor the rest of her family.

And the worst part in all of this is; these same dudes are willing to shit Black women just to gas her up:

dudes is worst than hoes these days

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Remarkable.

And the worst part in all of this is; these same dudes are willing to shit Black women just to gas her up:

Who's we? Definitely not talking about you. We're talking about black men on this site.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who's we? Definitely not talking about you. We're talking about black men on this site.
Yeah.
That must be true.
' Cuz only a real Black man like yourself could throw Black women under the bus to declare your true desire for a used up, slutty White woman, right...? :hmm:

Oh, wait.
You already did that...

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah.
That must be true.
' Cuz only a real Black man like yourself could throw Black women under the bus to declare your true desire for a used up, slutty White woman, right...? :hmm:

Oh, wait.
You already did that...
That fat broad doesn't fit under no bus. You can have her. I'll take Kim.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That fat broad doesn't fit under no bus. You can have her. I'll take Kim.
Hardly surprising.
Based on your posts, you strike me as the "type" who'll always take Kim...(over any Black woman.) :hmm:

Man, it comes so "natural" for you to attack that sister for no reason.

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Niggas fly thousand of miles to pay impoverished Colombian street whores to fuck but turning up their noses at fucking a rich chick for free... lol.
The difference is one half of your comment is reality and the other is fantasy. You got apples to oranges here, playa!

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Kim is a mint condition Acura Legend, obviously has miles and a few owners but she still looks good.