Kim Potter, ex-officer convicted in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright, sentenced to 2 years in prison – MUCH less than prosecutors requested

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being angry or butt hurt will not change anything. Now find out if she was appointed or elected.
She was originally appointed by

iu

But ran unopposed in her last election

Minnesota 4th District, Position 13, General Election, 2016
CandidateVote %Votes
Regina Chu Incumbent (unopposed)100.00%321,093
Total Votes321,093

No Judge should run unopposed or be affiliated with a party while running for Judge.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why you @ me. He’s right . Also some Blacks do as well. I.e Coondace Owens, Larry Elder etc. humans ain’t shit

Ain't you the self proclaimed Asian whisperer? I thought you would have some input to add about your Asian people.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
:smh: her giving Amber her Bible

..and also :mad: Botham's family for forgiving her

Shit was disrespectful and disgusting! Bitch didn’t even try to call 911 she called her supervisors!!! Dumbass judge crying and hugging that murderer! Bitch needs a kick in her ass too! Fuck the family too! I don’t forgive you! I hope you rot in hell motherfucker!

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her whole career, she wanted to shoot somebody and had already decided how she was gonna do it. To a black dude who would give her cover by something he did. Bingo......here comes this kid trying to get away.

This was not an accident.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Her whole career, she wanted to shoot somebody and had already decided how she was gonna do it. To a black dude who would give her cover by something he did. Bingo......here comes this kid trying to get away.

This was not an accident.

That's what I told my gf the other day. They went thru all the trouble to convict this filthy pig CAC bitch and the judge basically gives her a probation type of sentence. The justice system ain't shit.

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what I told my gf the other day. They went thru all the trouble to convict this filthy pig CAC bitch and the judge basically gives her a probation type of sentence. The justice system ain't shit.
When you watch it, shit she said was so scripted. AINT NOBODY MISTAKING A TASER FOR A FUCKIN SERVICE HANDGUN. THEY CARRY THEM ON DIFFERENT SIDES. VASTLY DIFFERENT COLORS AND WEIGHT. She had planned to shoot a black dude and had figured she could get away with it. Don't think she planned to KILL HIM, but just shoot him. She wanted to get away with it so him dying complicated her plan.