King, T.I.’s tragic mulatto son, acts up at Waffle House; Tip responds

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Broke boys bouta be mad at this one
Let’s make something clear. He didn’t start recording and talking shit for the hell of it
Niggas don’t like the concept of levels. So cats are going to go out of their way to make it seem like TIPs son is just walking around disrespecting people, because they don’t like the fact that a nigga with money may not see them as equals
Economic status means nothing here.. cause I know millionaires that would’ve left half that nig brains on the side of that glass door.. when you talking that to kill or be killed talk you better be ready to die or survive..he talking about pistol whipping a nig and coming back later with a pistol.. many nigs have died going to their car trying to get their gun or talking that gun talk but didn’t have that thing on them ready to fire.. he lucky he didn’t say that to a real killer or someone who shows no mercy cause those is ready to kill or die words..somebody need to tell lil dude his gun wasn’t the first one made, last one made , or the only 1 made.. everybody got a gun

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Economic status means nothing here.. cause I know millionaires that would’ve left half that nig brains on the side of that glass door.. when you talking that to kill or be killed talk you better be ready to die or survive..he talking about pistol whipping a nig and coming back later with a pistol.. many nigs have died going to their car trying to get their gun or talking that gun talk but didn’t have that thing on them ready to fire.. he lucky he didn’t say that to a real killer or someone who shows no mercy cause those is ready to kill or die words..somebody need to tell lil dude his gun wasn’t the first one made, last one made , or the only 1 made.. everybody got a gun

Exactly and well said.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What movie is this? Wtf?
ATL - 2006
v1.bTsxMTIwOTQwNDtqOzE4MjE5OzEyMDA7MTUwMDsyMDAw

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the paid rappers that were killed were done so by a so called broke person. If that's the guidance TIP gave his son regarding this situation he setting himself up for some serious heartbreak. You in Atlanta and shooters a dime a dozen these days. All that catch u on the late night shit he was talking gonna get his fraggle ass smoked.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
T.I. son got problems and he needs to check himself for real!!...He's going down a wrong path and no one won't be able to save him!!.. :smh:..He knows that he's not about that life so he need to chill!!..

Also, I'm not feeling the responds that T.I gave about this!!...This is not a good look!!..

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do rich kids feel the need to prove they see so hood.

Geesh, the further we try to remove ourselves from the bs, the more some of us seek it.
Cause unfortunately we made being gangsta synonymous with being Black and rich Black kids can’t differentiate.

london

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, we all know TI and his wife are retarded so no surprise here

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
He DEFINITELY don't want to see prison so he better sit his ass down.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not talking about what he said tho
It’s the fact that he was baited into an argument
Cats are acting like he was just walking around shitting in those workers, and that’s not the case
It’s ATL. A lot of low down, grimey people live there. Remember when Adam Jones had to fight some airport employee because the nigga picked a fight outta nowhere? The city is full of haters