King, T.I.’s tragic mulatto son, acts up at Waffle House; Tip responds

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ohhhh shit, all this time I thought that was his stud daughter

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Edit: Bruh come on, I know I'm not the only one that thought that was a lil dyke

Screen-Shot-2019-04-11-at-9.16.10-PM.png

Untitled-design-17.jpg

friends-and-family-hustle-season-1-episode-6-king.png
thats his mama's son for real...

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight Fraggle Rock

Can’t always give your baby a name to live up to. :smh: Especially when YOU only did it on records.

Yep. I was just gonna say that.
This kid is on a "Parent approved" path of self destruction, injury, imprisonment or even possible death.
Let's look at the check list:
- Privileged child who feels the "need" to publically announce their privilege and wealth.
- Privileged child who feels the "need" to challenge or talk down to people work a standard 9-5.
- Privileged child is clearly suffering from a lack of self esteem and self control and needs to prove him/herself.
- Privileged child feels they have to show that they're "about that life" when they have absolutely NO IDEA what it truly means.
- Privileged child has the "tacit" approval and support of their parent(s) who KNOW their child ain't shit and would get their ass handed to them if not for the parents status, finances or influence.

A great man summed it up best by saying:
images

:smh:

Last edited:

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
BGOL Investor
It's not the legal gun you have to worry about It's the illegal guns that you have to worry about and you never push anyone buttons that may be all they need to go off! Ti has bodyguards your son will not! :gun04:Money or degrees will not stop death!

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First-off this nigga wanna do mamma jokes. I woulda roasted him on that shit alone(see Tiny).

The biggest L is threatening MFs thats preparing your food then taking said food to go eat.

Lil nigga may be on the honor role, but he ain't that smart.

And got dam if TI don't drop that goof-ass Intellectual Gangster persona. Shit puts me in a bad mood every time I try to listen to his "perplexing" ass

christop

Rising Star
Registered
First-off this nigga wanna do mamma jokes. I woulda roasted him on that shit alone(see Tiny).

The biggest L is threatening MFs thats preparing your food then taking said food to go eat.

Lil nigga may be on the honor role, but he ain't that smart.

And got dam if TI don't drop that goof-ass Intellectual Gangster persona. Shit puts me in a bad mood every time I try to listen to his "perplexing" ass
Yeah being book smart and having common sense are two very different things lol.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yep

Somebody tried him last year but fell back because he had a gun

Probably fake like his dad's stage shows where he was acting like somebody in the crowd popped off at him he was acting tough

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yep. I was just gonna say that.
This kid is on a "Parent approved" path of self destruction, injury, imprisonment or even possible death.
Let's look at the check list:
- Privileged child who feels the "need" to publically announce their privilege and wealth.
- Privileged child who feels the "need" to challenge or talk down to people work a standard 9-5.
- Privileged child is clearly suffering from a lack of self esteem and self control and needs to prove him/herself.
- Privileged child feels they have to show that they're "about that life" when they have absolutely NO IDEA what it truly means.
- Privileged child has the "tacit" approval and support of their parent(s) who KNOW their child ain't shit and would get their ass handed to them if not for the parents status, finances or influence.

A great man summed it up best by saying:
images

:smh:
He can rap though

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the song goes:
'I hate fake emcee's that try to act hard, but can't walk the streets without they bodyguards!'

[Why does this..."dude" sound like he hasn't hit puberty yet?! Voice is as high as his nuts!

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
This is why im a major proponent of you light skinned ninja's spliting off and forming your own community. You never see dark skinned ninjas act like this. :smh:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If someone does lay hands or a burners on this little albino muppet monkey mouth mfka there will be hell to pay and nobody would be safe. In that is the real problem of this little mfkas arrogance.