Kobe Bryant's last NBA game vs Utah Jazz - say goodbye to a legend"

Kobe or the Warriors

• Total voters

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Caught a few minutes before I left for work while he was getting hot. Check in later and he has 58 pts. Pull up a stream to watch him sink two FTS for 60 pts. Outstanding performance by Kobe. All time legend. 2nd GOAT.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Is it me or did he take shots at somebody like lebron when he mention even in our down years we played through it..

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it me or did he take shots at somebody like lebron when he mention even in our down years we played through it..

Possibly. He didn't jump ship when things got tough even though he threatened to. I think the threats were more so for the organization to get their shit together. At the end of the day Kobe got 5 just like Duncan got 5. The difference is Duncan has had a stable coach and org for all these years. Kobe with many, many coaches, winning 3 rings with Shaq, teaming with Smush Parker in the down years then winning 2 more afterwards. I would say Kobe definitely had a better career from all the ups and downs still ended up with the same amount of rings.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
[QUE="chemist, post: 16411435, member: 436"]Possibly. He didn't jump ship when things got tough even though he threatened to. I think the threats were more so for the organization to get their shit together. At the end of the day Kobe got 5 just like Duncan got 5. The difference is Duncan has had a stable coach and org for all these years. Kobe with many, many coaches, winning 3 rings with Shaq, teaming with Smush Parker in the down years then winning 2 more afterwards. I would say Kobe definitely had a better career from all the ups and downs still ended up with the same amount of rings.[/QUOTE]
No doubt!! He did his thang.. hell through the years i used to take off wrk when they used to b in the playoffs.. the league will miss a talented player like him!! Workhorse!! True legend!!

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
too much for words..over 20 years and me being a LA native..I was a kid just like Kobe when he came in to LA Salute..Mamba out...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Yea I did think that also, but it no telling who's he talking about, it's not like he didn't.....
Man it's ain't the time for that fuxk it

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but his teammates kept giving him the ball and the fans wanted him to shoot, still impressive knowing how he played like crap all season long.

Played like crap or played like a 20 year vet coming off three catastrophic injuries in three different seasons that would have ended most guys careers. He still came out this year playing 66 games and even though he had the worst field goal % of any player taking as many shots as he did this season in NBA history, he still made it through the season on a 17 win team and gave the fans the greatest final game in the history of sports.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Kobe dick-riding is reaching epic proportions today. :smh:
But I guess for all the kiddos out there, this is the only "Jordan-like" player they've ever known.
Props to dude, but this love fest is outta control.

Yea he got all kinds of folks showing luv