Lab grown diamond sales have officially overtake natural diamonds.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
GYpuANeXkAAFBuT

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
yeah, lab grown diamonds aren't real like natural diamonds and what you see with these celebrities wearing all these diamonds be lab grown and not natural which is why they're affordable.
Dead ass wrong. Lab grown are superior quality. Like, not even close

Tell the truth, you just pulled that straight out yo ass. Jewlery grade lab grown diamonds are NOT cheap.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good so they can leave Africa alone.....

HA!!! Africa has more than just diamonds that are needed by the west my friend.. damn shame

all the resources they steal and leave the people worse off.... whats fucked up is as Africans

try to pull away from europe all On Africas Tits like little babies that dont want to grow up.... and

be independent... You got parasitic govts like France pulling up to African shores with thier Navy....

and nobody is talkin about it.. because in Reality all folks care about is American Kniggas..

you can drop a bomb that murders women and children.... and that story can easily be eclipsed

by Rapper scandal, and it will be more covered in news and on social media... but as Africa

tries to pull away.. Europe is PULLIN UP and folks sleepin..... then they cry when immigrants

come to thier country.... but want to ignore what they are doing to the so called immigrants country..

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, lab grown diamonds aren't real like natural diamonds and what you see with these celebrities wearing all these diamonds be lab grown and not natural which is why they're affordable.
Actually they are real....just lack nitrogen that natural diamonds have.
Natural diamonds generally increase in value over time and lab grown ones decrease in value over time.
But unless u got specialized equipment...u won't be able to tell the difference between the two.
Neither are cheap.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Aye, why yall nigga just be saying shit knowing damn well you are just pulling shit out the sky based on what you only ASSUME to be true when you have the internet and AI a single goddamned click away? And then want to turn around and question the intelligence of others. It boggles the mind.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Actually they are real....just lack nitrogen that natural diamonds have.
Natural diamonds generally increase in value over time and lab grown ones decrease in value over time.
But unless u got specialized equipment...u won't be able to tell the difference between the two.
Neither are cheap.
I'll take the natural diamonds over lab grown any day, of the week, month and year.

It's a waste buying lab grown diamonds that decrease in value when natural diamonds increase over the years in value.

That's why they have testers to check to see if the diamonds are real or fake.

When people buy those lab grown diamonds and try to sell them at the pawn shop, they be surprised that's it's not worth nothing compared to when they first brought it.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lab grown diamonds are real.
They will pass any diamond tester's test.
Instead of forming naturally, humans recreate and speed up the process.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don't like it, I hate how things are be sped
up using machines for everything.

Would you trust your food that was made from the lab or real food from the farm but still call it real.

I'll stick to the natural diamonds like I would buy real food and not fake food that was in the lab.

To each their own.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
It's really crazy that racism will never go away.

Our people are too scared to fight for or die for what's theirs.
This ain't 1810. We are past the " militaristic violent uprising" phase of humanity. Its all lobbying and boycotting from here on when it comes to dealing with these mechanized/computerized AI/machine armies/government. Anyone saying otherwise is poppin shit or has a death wish.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Would you trust your food that was made from the lab or real food from the farm but still call it real.

I'll stick to the natural diamonds like I would buy real food and not fake food that was in the lab.

To each their own.
I am confused why you are so upset about this.

Are you in the diamond business cause if you are then, you should adapt to change and make a killing selling lab grown diamonds!

In regards to food. I am a very picky eater. If you aren't, you are definitely eating lab grown, and modified food.

Tell me what you eat for breakfast and I will clearly point out that your food was provided to you by science.

Don't believe me, try to grow your own apples and tell me how it works out. All apples are made using science because they are hard to grow.

Humans have literally created thousands of kinds of apples. The original apple is a bitter tasting fruit that only animals would eat.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

To each their own.
Machines are literally humanities legacy.

ma·chine
an apparatus using or applying mechanical power and having several parts, each with a definite function and together performing a particular task.
A hammer is a machine

You're claiming to hate technology which is a misplaced disaffection. Your disdain is for its application.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Dead ass wrong. Lab grown are superior quality. Like, not even close

Tell the truth, you just pulled that straight out yo ass. Jewlery grade lab grown diamonds are NOT cheap.
They're definitely cheaper. What the fuck are you talking about? You got a bust down Rolex with some Fugazi lab diamonds in it don't you?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
The fluoresce when exposed to UV due to the faceted precision of growing under directed lab conditions. Natural diamonds do not have the characteristic purple/violet glow of lab grown crystals.