Lab grown diamond sales have officially overtake natural diamonds.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They're definitely cheaper. What the fuck are you talking about? You got a bust down Rolex with some Fugazi lab diamonds in it don't you?
Right, take that shit to the pawn shop and they would laugh in his face and give him way less for that lab made bullshit that the jeweler lied telling him that shit is real and has value.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I am confused why you are so upset about this.

Are you in the diamond business cause if you are then, you should adapt to change and make a killing selling lab grown diamonds!

In regards to food. I am a very picky eater. If you aren't, you are definitely eating lab grown, and modified food.

Tell me what you eat for breakfast and I will clearly point out that your food was provided to you by science.

Don't believe me, try to grow your own apples and tell me how it works out. All apples are made using science because they are hard to grow.

Humans have literally created thousands of kinds of apples. The original apple is a bitter tasting fruit that only animals would eat.
We're good here bro, I'm not mad at all, nor upset.

I'm just speaking about the topic at hand.

Everybody got an opinion and I respect it even if we agree or disagree on certain things.

Nobody being disrespectful towards one another at all.

I'm just speaking how I feel about this shit.

But I already made my mind up that if I buy anything, I want something that has value especially when it's expensive because that shit is an investment.

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Boycotting what, how long did that shit last?

I don't believe in none of that shit because people don't keep it up, boycotting and rioting hasn't worked at all. If it did then all this police brutality would stop and racism would be over.

When the black Panthers, martin luther king, Malcom x tried to get away from white supremacy and waking up their people to create their own and unite together, they've gotten killed for it.

I don't trust nothing made from the machine, I don't like AI or any of this artificial shit that deceive people to believing shit is real when it's not.
Then do nothing folk! I'm just spitting facts, do with it what you will. My family's legacy is freedom fighting and I have the receipts to back it up, do as you will.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I have no use for diamonds...
But back in the day, if a woman desired them from me... Cubic Zirconias never let me down.

They were the perfect Wing Man.

giphy.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Then do nothing folk! I'm just spitting facts, do with it what you will. My family's legacy is freedom fighting and I have the receipts to back it up, do as you will.
That's great, and respect to your fam, but our people been fighting for years and nothing has changed.

Just look at people upset about Kamala Harris having a chance to be the next president and don't want to see a black women elected but think a racist like Trump is their savior.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
That's great, and respect to your fam, but our people been fighting for years and nothing has changed.

Just look at people upset about Kamala Harris having a chance to be the next president and don't want to see a black women elected but think a racist like Trump is their savior.
No respect shown. Htf you start off saying you have respect and in the next breath your ignorant ass says nothing has changed? Maybe you wanna try again or maybe just double down on the disrespect? Fuck nigga certificate is on standby.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
No respect shown. Htf you start off saying you have respect and in the next breath your ignorant ass says nothing has changed? Maybe you wanna try again or maybe just double down on the disrespect? Fuck nigga certificate is on standby.
Then what the fuck has changed, you act like we got our reparations, you act like police brutality is over, you act like racism is over.

So, what kind of fuck nigga are you because if shit changed the way you claim, these CACs would be respecting us.

Like I've said shit hasn't change but the fucking year, all this fighting shit you speak of, those people are no longer here with us that put their life on the line for us. But there's still shit that even though it's not worst like it was back then, our people still aren't better off today even with the many opportunities that they still have with these CACS still controlling everything.

Also, the Rothschild owns everything and control everything as well.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

In a general comparison, lab-grown diamonds can typically cost 80-95% less than natural, mined diamonds. This percentage difference is based on a few factors. For one, the demand for mined diamonds remains much higher than for lab-grown diamonds and the market has a regulated supply, preventing too much supply from reaching the market at once and lowering the price. Also, the diamond mining process has been around for a very long time and doesn’t often experience innovations.

For lab-grown diamonds, their awareness is gaining traction and are fast increasing in popularity. The process to make them has also gone through repeated innovations and technological advances that have drastically reduced the production costs. For example if you’re considering an excellent cut E color, VS2 clarity, 2 carat diamond, the natural, mined version would cost around $30,000 while the lab-grown version would cost around $1,750.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

In a general comparison, lab-grown diamonds can typically cost 80-95% less than natural, mined diamonds. This percentage difference is based on a few factors. For one, the demand for mined diamonds remains much higher than for lab-grown diamonds and the market has a regulated supply, preventing too much supply from reaching the market at once and lowering the price. Also, the diamond mining process has been around for a very long time and doesn’t often experience innovations.

For lab-grown diamonds, their awareness is gaining traction and are fast increasing in popularity. The process to make them has also gone through repeated innovations and technological advances that have drastically reduced the production costs. For example if you’re considering an excellent cut E color, VS2 clarity, 2 carat diamond, the natural, mined version would cost around $30,000 while the lab-grown version would cost around $1,750.
Thanks for posting this, some people love to argue to act like they're right. Sometimes I be thinking they be trolling saying dumb shit to get a reaction.

That's why I've said natural diamonds will always be better than that lab made diamonds bullshit because it has no value. Anybody that's telling you lab made diamonds are better want you to make the jeweler rich while that shit continues to decrease in value over the years.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has been a debate for some time now on real vs fake,fake vs real and to be honest no one can look at a diamond and tell the difference but you do know is that you're never going to get back what you paid for it,the markup is a motherfucker.

I'm no expert or jeweler at all but I have taken items off of people's hands when they need the cash or going on a long vacation and you should see the looks on their faces and the arguements I get into over the value of some shit you could find at the mall even if it's a custom peice,they said things like "It has diamonds",the appraisal said this on the papers, I DON'T A FUCK ABOUT NONE OF THAT AND NEITHER WILL THE PAWNSHOP THAT'S GOING TO OFFER YOU LESS.
I chalk it up to ignorance and we all were at one point in time but if you're spending bread research and don't listen to opinions and anyone starting off saying "Gold is an investment..." yeah when you're Scooge Mcduck from Ducktales.

30-suits

Rising Star
Registered
This has been a debate for some time now on real vs fake,fake vs real and to be honest no one can look at a diamond and tell the difference but you do know is that you're never going to get back what you paid for it,the markup is a motherfucker.

I'm no expert or jeweler at all but I have taken items off of people's hands when they need the cash or going on a long vacation and you should see the looks on their faces and the arguements I get into over the value of some shit you could find at the mall even if it's a custom peice,they said things like "It has diamonds",the appraisal said this on the papers, I DON'T A FUCK ABOUT NONE OF THAT AND NEITHER WILL THE PAWNSHOP THAT'S GOING TO OFFER YOU LESS.
I chalk it up to ignorance and we all were at one point in time but if you're spending bread research and don't listen to opinions and anyone starting off saying "Gold is an investment..." yeah when you're Scooge Mcduck from Ducktales.
Trax made a video saying then main way they tell the difference is because lab diamonds are “too perfect”. But labs pass the diamond tester etc. I know people like to flex that their diamonds are natural but its basically saying I paid more so its better.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Well maybe still not cheap, but cheaper then natural
True, but that's only making the jeweler rich, because while that lab made diamonds shit isn't cheap and has no value is a waste of money. But a lot of people don't care nor do they research.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Trax made a video saying then main way they tell the difference is because lab diamonds are “too perfect”. But labs pass the diamond tester etc. I know people like to flex that their diamonds are natural but its basically saying I paid more so its better.
People are getting ripped off thinking they have natural diamonds because they paid more for it which has no value, also, a person paying more for natural diamonds is smarter because it has value.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I mean they are real, made with the same process are natural just done in a lab instead of the core of the earth
I understand that, but I rather have he natural instead of the lab diamonds which has no value.

Value is what's important to me, but to others they don't care.