**LADIES** One Pic

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
tumblr_ld3y0vkLAP1qcbfqzo1_400.jpg

I'd prefer is guys just took pictures like this....
idmM3I.jpg

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Face is crooked lookin and he's not dark enough. I'm not ...i'm eh either or on the tatts. I like arms, shoulders and chest. If he has those things of good size? And dark? Shaved head? Square jaw? And plus you don't think he's mean muggin me? I think he's mean muggin me and that makes it look like he wanna box. *grrrr* I'm threatened....

followup

BGOL Investor
skin color does not make someone cute or not. I have my preference, but that does not mean someone is not cute. That's soome backwards ass thinking :smh: I wonder if you feel the same about dark & light women.

P.S. his face looks almost perfectly symmetrical except his left eye dips down more at the outer corner. and those lips look like they can work over a pussy really well! :yes:

followup

BGOL Investor
a little too defined for my taste (like he eats only protein shakes and lives in the gym), but looking good
Ulisses+Williams+Jr+6.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Face is crooked lookin and he's not dark enough. I'm not ...i'm eh either or on the tatts. I like arms, shoulders and chest. If he has those things of good size? And dark? Shaved head? Square jaw? And plus you don't think he's mean muggin me? I think he's mean muggin me and that makes it look like he wanna box. *grrrr* I'm threatened....

Oh my gosh I just fainted.

skin color does not make someone cute or not. I have my preference, but that does not mean someone is not cute. That's soome backwards ass thinking :smh: I wonder if you feel the same about dark & light women.

P.S. his face looks almost perfectly symmetrical except his left eye dips down more at the outer corner. and those lips look like they can work over a pussy really well! :yes:

Ya'll looking waaaay too hard there.

Either he cute or not

He can suck a mean pussy or he can't

He got to have a big dick, or a little dick

Weather his eye dips or his jaw is too square is irrelevant. Unless he doesn't have a very attractive face to match a fierce body then I can give a pass.

phatkitty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He does look a little menacing :lol:

brian-mcknight.jpg

lazy eye and everything...

I love his music but I always thought he looked like a California Raisin
californiaraisin.jpg
:(

followup

BGOL Investor
with or without hair, I'm choosing him!!!
maxwell_gap_ad_crop-thumb-473x322.jpg

MaxwellMcFly.JPG

48a2ff8e71d84e6b_maxwell.jpg

I bet he used to LOVE to have his hair pulled (just like me) :yes:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

Skin color is a HUGE difference if you're attracted to someone or not. if you're attracted to them, just by looks first off, that's "cuteness". To me it is anyway. And he's not dark enough. And no i don't feel that way about women. lol

And i can't believe you didn't see his head is misshapen. Wifey says it's the way the pic was taken, the angle. I dunno.

Darren Sharper is too pretty. Lets get some....

jamieFoxx.jpg

He needs to be bigger. But good tone on him. Good face. HERE. For some reason this is the only time i've ever thought he was mildly handsome...Dunno why. Maybe cuz of the beard?

followup

BGOL Investor
Skin color is a HUGE difference if you're attracted to someone or not. if you're attracted to them, just by looks first off, that's "cuteness". To me it is anyway. And he's not dark enough. And no i don't feel that way about women. lol

And i can't believe you didn't see his head is misshapen. Wifey says it's the way the pic was taken, the angle. I dunno.
then you are a hypocrite :dunno: and the "wife" is correct

jamieFoxx.jpg

He needs to be bigger. But good tone on him. Good face. HERE. For some reason this is the only time i've ever thought he was mildly handsome...Dunno why. Maybe cuz of the beard?
jamiefox.jpg

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
then you are a hypocrite :dunno: and the "wife" is correct

jamiefox.jpg

I don't see how i'm being hypocritical. I'm not acting in contradiction to my thoughts or feelings. With males it matters. With females it doesn't. Different things. To me that's like saying if you don't like squash then you shouldn't like cucumbers. They're both vegetables.

And i'm not even understanding that look Jamie was throwing down there.