LaStarya still.......

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
giphy.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bitch is holding up mighty fucking well IMO. Shid, I'd go as far as to say she's gotten even better w/ time. Grown woman body all day!

:dance::dance::dance:
Bro it’s all fake

I follow her on IG and her ass looks good in clothes and on pics but on her lives/vids it’s lumpy and waxy looking. She got fake tits last year and one of them recently starting leaking or something so she had to get the implants replaced. She’ll show those tits but hasn’t shown a clear shot of that pussy/pussyhole yet, just quick glimpses.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
I've always thought she was pretty and her body is on another level. Per the comments, I didn't realize it was fake.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I follow her on IG and her ass looks good in clothes and on pics but on her lives/vids it’s lumpy and waxy looking. She got fake tits last year and one of them recently starting leaking or something so she had to get the implants replaced. She’ll show those tits but hasn’t shown a clear shot of that pussy/pussyhole yet, just quick glimpses.

Yup I follow her two and she said she can’t wait to show the motherfuckers off. I’d fuck and she sexy as fuck to me but she’s not holding up she just has good surgeons

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I follow her on IG and her ass looks good in clothes and on pics but on her lives/vids it’s lumpy and waxy looking. She got fake tits last year and one of them recently starting leaking or something so she had to get the implants replaced. She’ll show those tits but shown a clear shot of that pussy/pussyhole yet, just quick glimpses.
Yes she has.

MovinMan

Star
BGOL Investor
her body is all fake. what the fuck is their to hold up? she even got fake fucking braids in the video. Bitch always been ugly to me.

It's a shame she got the ass shots. It was perfect and damn near just as big before the shots back in '09 back at She-She's.

The one thing I can say is that she knows what/where her assests are and is willing to spending time and $$$ trying to fend off father time. Same overall shape after 11 years of being in the game.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't know she showed titties.
Her face aint gonna hold up no matter what.
Time to sell that pussy or get pregnant quick.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
I thought some football player saved her a while back? It's a shame because most of these IG instathots got nothing to fall back on. Lastarya was around before IG she should have been secured her bag.