LaStarya still.......

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I follow her on IG and her ass looks good in clothes and on pics but on her lives/vids it’s lumpy and waxy looking. She got fake tits last year and one of them recently starting leaking or something so she had to get the implants replaced. She’ll show those tits but hasn’t shown a clear shot of that pussy/pussyhole yet, just quick glimpses.

I‘ve seen that vid now read my comment again and look at that vid:(

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Hopefully she drop more of these, only thing missing was she didn't spread those cheeks and make that bootyhole wink. Now we need Bria Myles to recreate this same video :inlove:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member

FS2uthlXsAEaWah

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Either way, I'm gonna get that shit and share it.

Hopefully she drop more of these, only thing missing was she didn't spread those cheeks and make that bootyhole wink. Now we need Bria Myles to recreate this same video :inlove:

Yeah, we definitely wanna see her asshole but at least she showed her pussy.

In my Google search I saw this vid was made 2 years ago and she did flash the pussy AND showed that bootyhole at the 14:20 mark :oops:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
In my Google search I saw this vid was made 2 years ago and she did flash the pussy AND showed that bootyhole at the 14:20 mark :oops:

yeah, I remembered that video but she was still on that teasing shit playing too much.

The recent videos she's showing more and not teasing.