Lebron James Dunked On Video Nike Didn't want released

Drones216

Star
Registered
man he got up on him but you can always tell how bad something is from crowd reaction, and the crowd didn't react. i know this cat is in high school but the footage looks like it was taken on my first sony!

NorthsideOKC

Star
Registered
:lol: I was expecting it to be vicious considering it was w/ 2 hands. Instead it just looked like he went down the lane & dunked it while Lebron gave a half ass block attempt. Lebron ain't even playing hard since it's just a camp.

Tripster

Entrepreneur
OG Investor
Is it fair to say that TMZ got owned? Ebaum beat them to the punch on the vid. TMZ was hyping that shit up like gangbustas, and got served.

Kazoo

Star
Registered
I dont see what the big deal is - until dude is getting paid to dunk on cats - who cares ???

thats why a lot of NBA ballers dont play with Non-Pros
they got everything to lose & nothing to gain

Black Limey

Star
Registered
2cxzrk0.jpg

smokeon2006

Star
BGOL Investor

Props on hunting down the crytal clear .gif, however even if LeBron would have blocked that shyt........it still would have been an "average" play.

I will be glad when this has been forgotten about and people focus on the important things again.

42 ppg, 8 rpg, and 8 apg in the conference finals:eek:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
According to the Nike officials, people were told ahead of time that there was to be no video filming of the game, a policy that they held in tact for years, Duke broke the rules got caught and ESPN ran with it!:smh:
What is not told is that it wasn't the first time someone got caught and their footage compensated!
Those white salty crackers are still salty over the fact that LeBron didn't do their interview and now they are trying to find any way possible to whip James for not being a good obedient Niggga!
Now imagine if James were to take that play as he would in the pro's and got physical with the kid, causing harm, then ESPN would have Michael Vick his ass, calling him every thing from a child abuser to a bad sport!
As for the fools who are dumb enough to get caught up in the ESPN speculation that it was James decision to have the tape canned, how the fuck would he even know about the tape, being shot that far with what appears to be shot from a phone?:smh:
I always warn people not to always believe the hype, especially from racist ass ESPN!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That's it ?????? Nike made a big deal about this ?

I'm telling you its the salty crackers for ESPN behind this whole shit!:smh: They probably were the moles who shucked in with the camera, hopping for shit to go down, and purposely got the phone taken from them by the nike official, in order to hype up the indecent! I don't see how someone with a cam phone could get busted that high up, unless they wanted to! Sounds mad fishy as a fuck!

thalunatic

Support BGOL
Registered
that's it??? they made it seem like he was all up in tha air, nutz in tha face.. Lebron hittin tha ground

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
According to the Nike officials, people were told ahead of time that there was to be no video filming of the game, a policy that they held in tact for years, Duke broke the rules got caught and ESPN ran with it!:smh:
What is not told is that it wasn't the first time someone got caught and their footage compensated!
Those white salty crackers are still salty over the fact that LeBron didn't do their interview and now they are trying to find any way possible to whip James for not being a good obedient Niggga!
Now imagine if James were to take that play as he would in the pro's and got physical with the kid, causing harm, then ESPN would have Michael Vick his ass, calling him every thing from a child abuser to a bad sport!
As for the fools who are dumb enough to get caught up in the ESPN speculation that it was James decision to have the tape canned, how the fuck would he even know about the tape, being shot that far with what appears to be shot from a phone?:smh:
I always warn people not to always believe the hype, especially from racist ass ESPN!

Very interesting point especially with how ESPN has been tip toeing around the Roethlisberger situation. ESPN is starting to act more like the FAUX network with every shenanigan.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s bull shit footage, you can barely make out any action clearly. Either way, if that fool makes it to the NBA, he is a marked man when and if Lebron is his opponent!

Tha_Technician323

Star
Registered
All these Lebron James dick ryders in here trying to downplay that shit :smh::lol: That muthafucka jumped and his arm was over the rim trying to block dude......Now if that would have been a block by Lebron "mufuckas would be saying damn Lebron threw that nicca shit" but because he got crammed on "Awe that shit was nothing".........:lol: GTFOH

He didn't try to hide the tape for nothing shit was embarrassing :lol:

Another thing you all are failing to realize is this ain't even the real tape, with a good camera this is a camera PHONE.....Just imagine if the real footage got released from a better angle.....I don't need that to see ole boy went up with 2 hands and came down on Lebrons head........ Even Stevie Wonder could see that shit......... LOL

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
All these Lebron James dick ryders in here trying to downplay that shit :smh::lol: That muthafucka jumped and his arm was over the rim trying to block dude......Now if that would have been a block by Lebron "mufuckas would be saying damn Lebron threw that nicca shit" but because he got crammed on "Awe that shit was nothing".........:lol: GTFOH

Another thing you all are failing to realize is this ain't even the real tape, with a good camera this is a camera PHONE.....Just imagine if the real footage got released from a better angle.....I don't need that to see ole boy went up with 2 hands and came down on Lebrons head........ Even Stevie Wonder could see that shit......... LOL
And you actually think James was playing full speed? If thats the case then sign Jordon up to a NBA team right now, cause, if he can do that to the 2nd best defender in the NBA imagine what he would do to the rest of the leauge!
Do you know what happens in the rest of the game? As far as you know James could have snuffed his shit 12 times and that was the only one he made! Look the bottom line is this, Its almost like you video of yourself running in first place in the Boston marathon but refusing to show the whole race, running the first block full speed does not make you the race winner, nor is it particularly impressive!

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor

you sound like a hater....