Let me suck them titties baby.... they wasn’t ready for this to play

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. There are a lot of angry miserable hoes out here.
naaaw, shit was stupid and immature to me. You got a whole woman in front of you, down for whatever and you want to record her reacting to this stupid song? shit comes off as juvenile and stupid. doing shit like this should be beneath you if been in a solid relationship longer than a hot minute.

Damn... Homie jumped right on in like it was planned... Have some fun witcho lady mayne, not everything needs to be "mature." Shit...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I would have thrown a pie in dat bitch face like the 3 stooges. On God. Hate a bitch with no sense of humor. They the worst. :smh: Then always want you to listen to their long ass boring drawn out stories en shit. :thefinger:

XDmzgx.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:lol:
I nip all long boring stories in the bud.
All females do that shit too Q. Then we the bad guys for not wanting to hear that shit. Bitch ion give a fuck about ya uncle Leroy. Dat nigga ain't been shit for over two decades of course he stole your Aunt Sandy's lawnmower :smh: :smh: :smh:

7kxUrA.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
All females do that shit too Q. Then we the bad guys for not wanting to hear that shit. Bitch ion give a fuck about ya uncle Leroy. Dat nigga ain't been shit for over two decades of course he stole your Aunt Sandy's lawnmower :smh: :smh: :smh:

7kxUrA.jpg
My wife knows she has 30 seconds to grab my attention or she has to send it to me in an email. A negro is tired after a long day of work. Fuck your office gossip or any perceived injustices. Their perspectives on shit is so different because they process everything through their emotions. When the wife drone on about some shit that I am not interested in, she will catch herself, laugh, and stfu. Then I will get an email 5 -10 pages long that's part sarcastic, part informative, and part foreplay (usually embedded in the middle of the message somewhere). After I read it, we laugh about it but she knows I am dead serious about useless bullshit.