Lil baby girl from Disney Skai Jackson arrested tha hell?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
She looks a little more grown now....but a couple years ago I thought they had stunted her growth at 9 or some shit.

By the way, if I recall correctly, her mom is pretty nice looking.

image.webp

skai-jackson-parents-2-1723567615373.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
she definitely wasnt datin a REAL KNIGGA, aka TRUE AMERICAN

had to have been pale face or hybrid....

kkkops were created to contain TRUE AMERICANs TIED TO THIS LAND

they not really worried bout the others and they PROVE IT ALL THE TIME...

she is a cutie, but when you reach a certain age and you mature gracefully in mind

body and spirit,

You learn there is a thing as TOO CUTE....many things are just nice to look at,

She is one of them..

I love em petite, but thats TOOOOO PETITE.... !!
Shut up

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Theres something off about her. She does t look normal she prolly bi racial. She looks like an alien.

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Will she get the Jonathan Majors treatment?
Will there be a high profile trial?
Will her career and endorsements be affected?
Or is this type of treatment only reserved for black men?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It's only reserved for black men.

That's the fucking problem, women never get any time for doing the same shit.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Tiny chicks like that grow up without knowing what self-restraint is. Because my little sister was so small as a kid, our older siblings thought it was cute seeing her get mad and try to fight, because her punches never hurt and the more we laughed the madder she got and the more we laughed.
Fast forward to her as an adult, welp that shit is not cute anymore, yet being that we raised her similarly to a pitbull, she struggles with holding back her emotions. This may be the reason why so many midgets have firey tempers also.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiny chicks like that grow up without knowing what self-restraint is. Because my little sister was so small as a kid, our older siblings thought it was cute seeing her get mad and try to fight, because her punches never hurt and the more we laughed the madder she got and the more we laughed.
Fast forward to her as an adult, welp that shit is not cute anymore, yet being that we raised her similarly to a pitbull, she struggles with holding back her emotions. This may be the reason why so many midgets have firey tempers also.

I just KNOW her man was NOT a Moorish Bruh aka DARK SKIN bruh,

because we ALWAYS get the cuffs, no mattter who did what, wants

them female tears get ta drippin...

only pale face, when dealing with a sista will get the benefit of doubt...

some sistas find out the hard way....

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I just KNOW her man was NOT a Moorish Bruh aka DARK SKIN bruh,

because we ALWAYS get the cuffs, no mattter who did what, wants

them female tears get ta drippin...

only pale face, when dealing with a sista will get the benefit of doubt...

some sistas find out the hard way....
He could be black, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was bigger. Just with those tiny chicks, they can be so out of control that they would keep on hitting and fighting even in front of the cops, because like I said, many of them have never experienced self-control, and from the way they were raised they kept on attacking until they get tired, and at the end of the day no one is usually hurt (because it's hard for them to physically hurt an adult). However, if they do that in front of a cop, especially after she starts damaging property and the man is showing 100% restraint (something that's easier to do with a tiny person) well they have no choice but to arrest her.
Now I may be 100% wrong with this, but this is what my gut tells me happened.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He could be black, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was bigger. Just with those tiny chicks, they can be so out of control that they would keep on hitting and fighting even in front of the cops, because like I said, many of them have never experienced self-control, and from the way they were raised they kept on attacking until they get tired, and at the end of the day no one is usually hurt (because it's hard for them to physically hurt an adult). However, if they do that in front of a cop, especially after she starts damaging property and the man is showing 100% restraint (something that's easier to do with a tiny person) well they have no choice but to arrest her.
Now I may be 100% wrong with this, but this is what my gut tells me happened.

yea I have seen that more than a few times in my life, especially the lil cute ones,

like you said, who always got away with shit because they so cute with thier

lil poofy punches..lol.. but the other side is, they often have to learn

the other side the hard way..

sheeet I seen some lil cute italian girl talk mad shit to the cops, then when

she went too far, and they put her lil fiesty ass in handcuff, them tears came

real quick, as she started talkin bout who she knows, and call the DA blah blah blah..

but its amazing how fast women can turn that faucet on bruh... natural born

actresses fo real bruh..lol

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Way too tiny for me.

I'd never heard of her but see her snaps on Snapchat and thought she was using a Snapchat filter because she so small but her eyes so big, I saw her and some huge dude who looked white or mixed on the screencap but didn't watch it I guess that's what it was about

I like them youngins but bih looks like a child.

Females can have napoleon's syndrome also

Not in my age class or weight class but that chick look like she looks up to mini stallion.

Shorty looks 12 in some pics and like an old child when she put on makeup.

Carry on……

She's tiny, like a minus 4 dress size.

Be that as it may, according to all the news I've seen she was pushing him. CCTV. Needless to say, if she was white not a goddamn thing would have happened.

She looks a little more grown now....but a couple years ago I thought they had stunted her growth at 9 or some shit.

By the way, if I recall correctly, her mom is pretty nice looking.

You can carry her any and everywhere.

Was just about to say this. Ain't no way anybody over 30 should even be looking at that girl. She looks 15.

I learned a while ago that most "child" Disney stars are just small adults. You have these stars that have a certain look and if a kid show is successful, you can't have the "child" star sprouting up and looking like a full grown person. So a lot of the talent are petite adults who are able to keep the youthful looks.

Remember Carl from The Walking Dead? The kid shot up like 6 inches in height during an off-season.

I remember an interview with a Hollywood producer from the 80s and 90s (can't remember who) who said what he looked for when searching for his next big female star is a petite woman with a big head. He said a larger head looked better on the big screen.

ETA: I also think these actors who play children or teens most of their adult lives fuck with their psyche. How many child actors do we hear that go off the deep end?

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Nobody knows who she is, so she'll skate by.