Lil Chlamydia & Gangsta Gonorrhea ( Sexyy red & Sukihana suki )

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm confused about the whole sexy thing with ole girl but, shrug shoulders. Guess I should be silent knowing I use to listen to these so I get it, we all like our own thing.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I don’t get it anyone who would book this bitch To rap or speak to kids clearly don’t care about nothing so why they care about her smelling like weed? Why don’t they care they uhh they invited her dumb ass to a high school to begin with…I’d take my kids out that school.
You right about that. Any school that thought it was a good idea for her to be a speaker ain't a school my kid needs to be in.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's all good til it's your daughter....seeing and hearing this shit makes me want to go to a pentecostal church revival with Lil Kim.

Sexy Red makes you want to soak in a steam room and think for a few hours

Sunkianna make me want to take a shot of dark liqour before and after a kiss....make sure I kill off anything I've come in contact with.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that glorilla shit.. yea glo or some shit.... bruh... she flowin ol skool hard on that shit bruh....

and sexy red is a well manufactured Hood star....but there is definitely a team behind her.

her new shit get it sexy bangs too...

we are just living in a different era now..... when we were growing up our parents were saying the same

thing about our music, and their parents about theirs......

yall forgot huh???