Lil Tay dead at 14: Mystery surrounds 'death' of controversial social media star rapper Update: ALIVE!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t never heard of this kid. I went on her Instagram page, and I’m perplexed that she has millions of followers.
This girl was famous years ago and hasn’t been seen or heard from in 2 or 3 years. So yeah I can see why some would forget or not even know who she is.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That individual is actually a somebody? This twilight zone era shit just continues.. 23 yrs in and nobody still believes earth fell into a twilight zone portal
It’s funny years ago it seemed more insane what she was doing. Years later shit doesn’t even seem that crazy. Social media a scary place.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
goblin.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, she went viral about five years ago with her blaccent. Her brother coached to say everything she said.

This motherfucker looks like they supposed to go find or protect a ring from the darkness of evil.. no way this person wasn’t part of every fairytale movie in the past 4 decades. If you told me they was in the movie legend with Tom cruise, played a treasure troll, was in every lord of the rings, was gonna be eaten by some kind of giant or witch I would believe you.. yet they not famous for any of those things makes no sense

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who were her main fans?
I don’t think she had fans….when she was popping it was when all these white girls and Asians were trying to sound black and being over the top with it. I always thought this shit was a joke which is probably why people don’t know if this news is real or fake.