Lil Tay dead at 14: Mystery surrounds 'death' of controversial social media star rapper Update: ALIVE!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

THAT SHIT WAS FUCKIN HORRIBLE.

2ucq02.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm doin' my part to make this thread good God.
I just Goolged Lil Tay to see wtf this thread was about and my God ....

I was dying of laughter just based on the discount No Limit Record album cover with a 9 year old in the center frame. Then I pressed the play button :hmm:
:hithead: :lol:

So this is what's hot in the streets these days?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel really badly for this 14 year old but sadly I'll never believe shit ahe says because her brother and her mom have proven to be puppet masters who will get her to do or say anything for clout and money.

I think the timing of all of this is interesting to say the least. She moves back with her mom followed by a fake death, followed by (probably paid) paparazzi following he and her mom at the airport, followed by a music video drop and a return to the biggest flexer antics followed by a tell all about her father (with all the receipts coming from her scamming ass mom). I also find it interesting that she said her dad was a clout chaser who wanted her for her money and fame but the opposite happened when she lived with him: she wasn't online and didn't make any content. Seems to me if anything her dad wanted his daughter out of the spotlight. He'd still be trash if he was allowing all that outta pocket shit (that she alledges) to happen around his daughter.

This poor girl never had a chance with all these leeches and snakes around her.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Fake as fuck. Attention is crack to these people. Money must be low

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was dying of laughter just based on the discount No Limit Record album cover with a 9 year old in the center frame. Then I pressed the play button :hmm:

the industry needs their ass kicked......

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fake as fuck. Attention is crack to these people. Money must be low

What's wild is, none of this has to happen. She doesn't need to lie to make a bag. They could start a reaction channel for her on Youtube and she'd make a lot of money. But that would take effort and consistency.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's wild is, none of this has to happen. She doesn't need to lie to make a bag. They could start a reaction channel for her on Youtube and she'd make a lot of money. But that would take effort and consistency.
I heard the only folks making money on YouTube are legacy acts.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:dance::dance::dance::dance2::dance2::dance2:

Just need dumb ass dance and it's viral

:giggle:

:lol:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Just remember, brittany spears made a fortune by pretending to be a hot-in-the-pants underaged girl.

Clearly there's an audience/market.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She has a core audience who'd subscribe and watch her though. Even if it was just to see her say dumb shit. She wouldn't be someone starting from scratch.
But are they going to pay her what she deserves? I heard something earlier in the week that said that folks should wait until Google is broken up before they make their decision.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But are they going to pay her what she deserves? I heard something earlier in the week that said that folks should wait until Google is broken up before they make their decision.

Depends on how much she needs money? Someone with her following could make 6-10k a month if she uploads a few times a week. Then there's brand deals too. Aba from Aba and Preach said they get 10k-20k from sponsors per video. But they're also over a million followers. Lil Tay would probably be in the 100ks real fast. The Hawk Tua chick just got on YouTube and is already at 30k followers.