Listen To This DYKE ! ! ! (Snoop from the Wire)

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
This broad done manufactured her voice trying to be a guy for such a long time she done fucked her vocal chords now its permanent:smh::lol:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't listen to the video but if it is about the prevalance of homosexuality in hip hop/entertainment, she is spot on.

SloPoke

Star
Registered
- hell, most of these thug niggas who run the streets and stay in and out of prison are gay as fuck.

....and to add to that:

most of these e-thug niggas who run the internet cruising for beefs are gay as fuck.
the-truth-is-out-there-21042.jpg

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
i wouldn't say the majority of dudes in hollywood are gay, but the gay community does seem to be over represented out here

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This broad done manufactured her voice trying to be a guy for such a long time she done fucked her vocal chords now its permanent:smh::lol:

I had to cut the bass down from my speakers to hear what the fuck she was saying, sounding like Larry Holmes and shit, after he started getting punch drunk!:smh:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Should've heard her ass call up KaySlay the other week,
talking about how tight her game is and how she likes em with a "bubble", making sure the pretty chicks will be with him when there when she shows up
Bitch wtf are u gonna do with a bubble,
stick your whole head & face up in that ass then goon smack em when they get out of hand?
You DONT have a dick, so pass off on that :lol:
But Im with 'Felix' Pearson with that as I cant fuck with that techno shit
& LMBAO :roflmao3: @ "I Know niggas is pussy in their own way" & 2:44 to the end
But They BOTH know that them homos run shit way up @ the top
The Final Realization @ 3:12: "Yeah, Hollywood":(:hmm: :lol::lol:
peace

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
But she IS a homo. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Disturbing convo. Rae shoulda just let her do the talking since she the expert. :lol:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol:

when rae made the suspect comment about his mouth being too small:confused:

angela yee said yea snoop has the same problem...

and SNOOP said nah aint no homo shit over here!! :confused::lol::lol:

God help us all.

Look like Rae is mad that homos run the entertainment biz and Snoop is happy as hell about the same thing.

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
:lol::lol::lol:

when rae made the suspect comment about his mouth being too small:confused:

angela yee said yea snoop has the same problem...

and SNOOP said nah aint no homo shit over here!! :confused::lol::lol:

God help us all.

Look like Rae is mad that homos run the entertainment biz and Snoop is happy as hell about the same thing.

Yea meaning she sees herself as a man and would never suck a dick.:smh:

Rae: I aint even gonna front. I can't stand homos. :lol::lol::lol:

Rae: My mouth too small to suck a dick.

Like he actually tried the shit :lol::lol:

Imhotep

Star
Registered
The homo shit reminds me of the Invasion of the body snatcher's "pod people". Not a day that these not go by that some new name is added to the list. Shit in Boston it seem that most of the girls where "experimenting".

Its hard pressing not to find a chick that hasn't tasted another girls juices.

Shit is disgusting!!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
The homo shit reminds me of the Invasion of the body snatcher's "pod people". Not a day that these not go by that some new name is added to the list. Shit in Boston it seem that most of the girls where "experimenting".

Its hard pressing not to find a chick that hasn't tasted another girls juices.

Shit is disgusting!!

I don't mind chics sucking off other chics but that delusional I'm gonna carry out being a man fantasy is mentally ill.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
How that "delusional" Bro ???

A woman that thinks she's a man ain't delusional? She doesn't have to act like a man to suck a clit. She think she a man screaming 'no homo' @ the thought of her sucking a dick. What's funny too is these black dykes who try to be men emulate the worst that we have to offer on some fake thug shit.

Imhotep

Star
Registered
She think she a man screaming 'no homo' @ the thought of her sucking a dick. What's funny too is these black dykes who try to be men emulate the worst that we have to offer on some fake thug shit.

:lol::lol:

To digress a little, are you see more and more students displaying this behavior???

followup

BGOL Investor
A woman that thinks she's a man ain't delusional? She doesn't have to act like a man to suck a clit. She think she a man screaming 'no homo' @ the thought of her sucking a dick. What's funny too is these black dykes who try to be men emulate the worst that we have to offer on some fake thug shit.
some women got a gland problem & got more testosterone than the average "woman". they really feel like men because they got more "boy hormones" in their blood... Besides, some "straight" women prefer them to men so... :dunno:

Imhotep

Star
Registered
some women got a gland problem & got more testosterone than the average "woman". they really feel like men because they got more "boy hormones" in their blood... Besides, some "straight" women prefer them to men so... :dunno:

:lol::lol:

Gland problems gives bitches facial growth, not a need to suck pussy, or fuck their girlfriends with rubber dildos.

IMO I think it just a (poor) choice of lifestyle that gaining in popular like skinny jeans or pieced lips.

There are some who are hardcore, and then you have the fad followers (environmental condition i.e jail, TV role models).