Listen To This DYKE ! ! ! (Snoop from the Wire)

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
Yea meaning she sees herself as a man and would never suck a dick.:smh:

You gotta remember, money and opportunity talk, so If one of them big time directors was going to give her a big role and all she had to do was suck him off...Theres a 99.9% chance she would need napkins to wipe her mouth:lol:

followup

BGOL Investor
:lol::lol:

Gland problems gives bitches facial growth, not a need to suck pussy, or fuck their girlfriends with rubber dildos.
Affects the brain: I'm sure you've heard of testosterone rage in men... and then you add on to that society's influence of what men do, and what women do. After all, what do men do? Suck pussy and fuck pussy. Unfortunately, Snoop doesn't have a dick so she gotta use a dildo and fingers...

She just probably took it all the way instead of trying to be a feminine lesbian trapped with a man's mind... you might get something like that African runner that they are testing now...

Imhotep

Star
Registered
Affects the brain: I'm sure you've heard of testosterone rage in men... and then you add on to that society's influence of what men do, and what women do. After all, what do men do? Suck pussy and fuck pussy. Unfortunately, Snoop doesn't have a dick so she gotta use a dildo and fingers...

She just probably took it all the way instead of trying to be a feminine lesbian trapped with a man's mind... you might get something like that African runner that they are testing now...

You right about "Hormones" effects on the human behavior. High Testosterone in female will show in a facil growth and lean muscle mass. But to say it cause women to turn out gay, that reaching. We now live in a time of great change, those dis-order of homosexuality is one result of this change. The break down or social norms or "mores".

This "I can't help it because God made me this way" is just excuse for people to chase whatever "weird" deviant behavior they have developed living in their environments.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2zs8hgk.jpg

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
If you ever been around them Dyke Tyson bitches, alot of them thought process is so twisted, they actually hate flaming gay men more than straight men do.

That's what that "No Homo" comment is about, some of these broads actually think they're dudes.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rae: My mouth too small to suck a dick.

Like he actually tried the shit

You really reaching now.....Thats like a mofokr saying that food was nasty,,taste like shit..They ain't saying they tried shit before .....

or

I can't be down with no homo play..my ass say exit only....what you think I got a fukkn tattoo ???

silly ass

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really reaching now.....Thats like a mofokr saying that food was nasty,,taste like shit..They ain't saying they tried shit before .....

or

I can't be down with no homo play..my ass say exit only....what you think I got a fukkn tattoo ???

silly ass

Nicca so what you saying...........how would he know if it was nasty if he aint taste it........anyway i see what you saying about Raekwon but the statement was still funny/suspect :lol:/:smh:

havana

Potential Star
Registered
Fuck that dyke chick she was cool on the Wire but that shit done dried up, and she ain't no man, men don't bleed once a month.

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
Every time this subject comes up, I'm reminded of video that Tupac's glossy pre-Thuglife ass made when he was a flamer in some high school of the arts. Nigga looked like he was wearing mascara.

mofo112

Star
Registered
why did she say aint no homo shit over here??? HAHAHA

Man I'm fucking CONFUSED SON. She said no homo.. do she really think she a man that's why she sayin she don't suck dick? She must really think she a man.. im just confused.:confused::confused:

Rae shit was suspect i'm sorry.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd fuck snoop from the wire shit I've fucked a few dykes before and first they was lesbians and when they got a taste of entrepronegro's dick they then turnt into bisexual women.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd fuck snoop from the wire shit I've fucked a few dykes before and first they was lesbians and when they got a taste of entrepronegro's dick they then turnt into bisexual women.

NICCA WHAT......................................:smh: you fuck her nicca you would fuck a tranny you aint right bruuh

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
some women got a gland problem & got more testosterone than the average "woman". they really feel like men because they got more "boy hormones" in their blood... Besides, some "straight" women prefer them to men so... :dunno:

If a straight woman prefers a dyke... SHE'S NOT STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!

Sade

Star
Registered
Every time this subject comes up, I'm reminded of video that Tupac's glossy pre-Thuglife ass made when he was a flamer in some high school of the arts. Nigga looked like he was wearing mascara.

:lol::lol::lol:..tha biggest fuckin homo thug there was...

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Funny ass interview, but Rae didn't need to go there.:smh::smh::smh: Anyway this is old news, some cats will accept this fact, some dudes won't.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would love to know what her voice really sounds like. She been perpetrating this persona for so long she has no idea who she really is.

Shorty been fucked over probably raped by men and all that.

I bet if a nigga tried to fuck her his dick would be mad sore cause that shit be so dry.

karlmarx

Support BGOL
Registered
I would love to know what her voice really sounds like. She been perpetrating this persona for so long she has no idea who she really is.

Shorty been fucked over probably raped by men and all that.

I bet if a nigga tried to fuck her his dick would be mad sore cause that shit be so dry.

Truth be told told this "dyke tyson" phenomena is about a lot of these women acting/playing like a dude because they have been raped in the past or are trying to avoid being raped in the present...
Either way Snoop sounds as dumb as a bag of hammers:hmm: