LMAO, young Chicago brotha keeps it all the way 100 about his purpose for attending a Chicago Sky (WNBA) game

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's outside the arena of the Chicago Sky, wearing a Chicago Sky shirt, and she's wrong for thinking he likes basketball?
If you saw someone outside a Trump rally, wearing a maga shirt, what would you think?
Bro, read the room, it was a generalized field trip and those students were required to wear those shirts, that does not mean they knew anything about the Chicago Sky. Remember these kids are not adults wearing MAGA shirts at a Trump rally, there's a BIG difference.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, read the room, it was a generalized field trip and those students were required to wear those shirts, that does not mean they knew anything about the Chicago Sky.
Of course it doesn't but it's not totally out of left field to assume he's there to enjoy a basketball game.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course it doesn't but it's not totally out of left field to assume he's there to enjoy a basketball game.
Bro, it was a field trip. For example, If I were a fifth grader and all of my fellow fifth grade students went Smithsonian Air & Space museum in Washington DC and we were all wearing Smithsonian Air & Space t-shirts, would you expect me to know about Buzz Aldrin?

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, it was a field trip. For example, If I were a fifth grader and all of my fellow fifth grade students went Smithsonian Air & Space Museum in Washington DC and we were all wearing Smithsonian Air & Space t-shirts, would you expect me to know about Buzz Aldrin?
Maybe not, but it wouldn't be out of left field for someone to ask you if you had some interest in the museum you're visiting.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe not, but it wouldn't be out of left field for someone to ask you if you had some interest in the museum you're visiting.
Bro, I would not expect the child to know about Buzz Aldrin just like I wouldn't expect that student to know about the Chicago Sky players especially when every student had on a Chicago Sky shirt. It was a field trip.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, I would not expect the child to know about Buzz Aldrin just like I wouldn't expect that student to know about the Chicago Sky players especially when every student had on a Chicago Sky shirt. It was a field trip.
I believe in my last post I agreed with you about the Aldrin reference.

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously this is some sort of summer camp event. Cave bitch is stupid with her assumptions. Little man is with a large group of kids wearing the same got damn shirt with a big ass boys and girls club logo. Also you can clearly see other large groups of kids in the back with similar other colored shirts. I guess the honky assumed that a bunch of black children assembled during summer vacation to watch a gang of anonymous chicks blow layups and go 2-10 from the free-throw line.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Crackas face and whole demeanor always break down when they realize the "Ni@@a" they thought you were or should be is not is not who
you are or what they want you to be.

Props to little man and his straight up honesty, I hope he got his grub on and his little "NOT" homeez learned a thing or two from this :giggle::blush::cool:

Bitch was like a school teacher, can't wait to destroy a young black mind! I sure she brought her kids and her white licensed contractor "baby daddy" to eat too:hmm:

jmo

Last edited: