LMAOOOO! Tesla truck. HAAAAAAAA!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I thought this shit was supposed to start at $25k?

• The Rear-Wheel Drive model, coming in 2025, starts at an estimated $60,990. It offers an estimated 250-mile range and a 6.5-second 0-60 time, and can tow 7,500 pounds.
  • The All-Wheel Drive dual-motor version starts at $79,990. Its specs are more impressive, with 350 miles of range, 600 horsepower, a 4.1-second 0-60 sprint and 11,000 pounds of towing. It comes in 2024.
  • Finally, the Cyberbeast also comes in 2024, with an estimated price tag of $99,990. With 845 horsepower, it will do 0-60 in 2.6 seconds on the way to a top speed of 130 miles per hour. Tesla estimates 320 miles for the Cyberbeast, and says it'll also tow 11,000 pounds.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought this shit was supposed to start at $25k?

• The Rear-Wheel Drive model, coming in 2025, starts at an estimated $60,990. It offers an estimated 250-mile range and a 6.5-second 0-60 time, and can tow 7,500 pounds.
  • The All-Wheel Drive dual-motor version starts at $79,990. Its specs are more impressive, with 350 miles of range, 600 horsepower, a 4.1-second 0-60 sprint and 11,000 pounds of towing. It comes in 2024.
  • Finally, the Cyberbeast also comes in 2024, with an estimated price tag of $99,990. With 845 horsepower, it will do 0-60 in 2.6 seconds on the way to a top speed of 130 miles per hour. Tesla estimates 320 miles for the Cyberbeast, and says it'll also tow 11,000 pounds.
Cool....So add a year to these dates.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MER2K6D_o.jpg

The Tesla Cybertruck is officially here and on sale, and now it’s also been through its first public crash. Through pictures initially posted online by Reddit user Boddhya and reporting by The Autopian, we have the details on what went down for the incident between a Cybertruck and a Toyota Corolla.

A description of the incident was initially provided to The Autopian by the California Highway Patrol.

“On December 28, 2023 at approximately 2:05 pm, CHP Redwood City units were dispatched to a two-vehicle crash on SR-35 (Skyline Boulevard), south of Page Mill Road. Our preliminary investigation indicates a Toyota Corolla was traveling south on SR-35 southbound, south of Page Mill Road, at an unknown speed, when the driver, for unknown reasons, turned to the right and subsequently struck a dirt embankment on the right shoulder. The Toyota then re-entered the roadway, crossed over the double yellow lines into the northbound lane, and crashed into a Tesla Cybertruck traveling north on SR-35 northbound.”

There was only one injury reported from the scene, as the driver of the Cybertruck had a “complaint of pain.” The CHP classified it as “a suspected minor injury,” and the driver declined medical transport from the scene. The two other passengers in the Cybertruck were not injured, nor was the driver of the Corolla, a 17-year-old as reported by The Verge, that hit the Tesla.

Also of note, The Autopian obtained information that suggests the driver of the Cybertruck was a San Francisco-based Tesla engineer. The Cybertruck was wearing Texas plates but registered to an address in Palo Alto, so this truck could be a company vehicle and not one of the initial batch of production vehicles already delivered to customers.

nigga look like he's taking an Olan Mills portrait by the crashed truck.....:lol:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I'm reading alot of HATE.

Facts:
1.) The "recall" was solved with a software update. This means that the owner of the car did not have to do anything while the issue was solved by the vehicle's software updating. Not unlike a phone software update.
2.) Ford is reducing their Lightning manufacturing because it is not selling.
3.) ALL other American car and truck manufacturers LOSE money on EVERY EV they sell.
4.) The Cyber Truck in that crash picture does not look to have a scratch on it while the other car is totaled.

Now lets watch a CyberTruck beat a Porsche 911 Sports car while TOWING a Porsche 911 Sports car :giggle:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm reading alot of HATE.

Facts:
1.) The "recall" was solved with a software update. This means that the owner of the car did not have to do anything while the issue was solved by the vehicle's software updating. Not unlike a phone software update.
2.) Ford is reducing their Lightning manufacturing because it is not selling.
3.) ALL other American car and truck manufacturers LOSE money on EVERY EV they sell.
4.) The Cyber Truck in that crash picture does not look to have a scratch on it while the other car is totaled.

Now lets watch a CyberTruck beat a Porsche 911 Sports car while TOWING a Porsche 911 Sports car :giggle:

I’m not understanding your love for this open racist.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I’m not understanding your love for this open racist.
I'm discussing a car. Notice that I didn't mention Elon once. Tesla is an exciting company. You are way too focused on Elon rather than what Tesla is doing. Tesla is doing some really amazing things when you read up without bias. They are way ahead of everyone when it comes to EVs. It is not even close. Regardless of how unattractive you might feel the CyberTruck looks, it is crazy that there is a Truck that is faster than a Porsche 911 while towing a car. Any even crazier that such a car costs less than a Porsche 911. I'm assuming that you are in your 40's. Can you imagine how much money you would have if you invested in Apple,Microsoft, Amazon,or Google before they were obvious? Tesla is that next opportunity when you really look at what they say they are going to do, they progress that they are making, and what they have done so far.

2024 is a new year. We will all be much happier and more productive if we reduce negative focus on other people. Being pissed off at Elon, Trump, Biden, etc etc hasn't produced anything. We should all tune out all the negative noise and focus on opportunities and action.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm discussing a car. Notice that I didn't mention Elon once. Tesla is an exciting company. You are way too focused on Elon rather than what Tesla is doing. Tesla is doing some really amazing things when you read up without bias. They are way ahead of everyone when it comes to EVs. It is not even close. Regardless of how unattractive you might feel the CyberTruck looks, it is crazy that there is a Truck that is faster than a Porsche 911 while towing a car. Any even crazier that such a car costs less than a Porsche 911. I'm assuming that you are in your 40's. Can you imagine how much money you would have if you invested in Apple,Microsoft, Amazon,or Google before they were obvious? Tesla is that next opportunity when you really look at what they say they are going to do, they progress that they are making, and what they have done so far.

2024 is a new year. We will all be much happier and more productive if we reduce negative focus on other people. Being pissed off at Elon, Trump, Biden, etc etc hasn't produced anything. We should all tune out all the negative noise and focus on opportunities and action.
So if David Duke ran BMW and you liked them you’re putting money in his pocket? WTF

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never forget, what?

That Cybertruck was hooked to a regular gas powered F-150. You can't compare the two because the F-150 is several thousand pounds lighter. Tesla be on some bullshit releasing bullshit videos like this.
Add in the cyber truck was already going forward pulling the F150 before it spun its tires. The cyber truck also has an all terrain tire which gives more traction then them highway tires the F150 has. Horrible comparison as you stated.