LOL! Dolton IL done elected a city girl for mayor...and it ain't going well!

nativeneworleanian06

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Deputy Clerk has a good case for suing for working in a hostile environment. The proof is in the video.

That City's credit rating will start to reflect the Mayor's foolishness. This will become her undoing, if not the start of an alphabet agency's search warrants, investigations, and ultimately, charges against her.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shorty Wildin! Bitch dressed up like Nino Brown at a town meeting, hired a pedophile, and had a dj playing at another town meeting.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

uqRr56.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bruh, 1 dude on her security detail clocked 300 hrs in 2 weeks?!!

That nigga was working round the clock for over 12 days?!!

She fucking that dude in addition to all the other madness,

"ain't no way, ain't no fucking way!"
They wilin' like a muthafucka :smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

ly0Xkl.jpg

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The embezzlement is wild here and I'm wondering which State or Federal agency is finally going to pull the trigger with an indictment. She has a radio soundbite out now where she says her critics are the "little people, they are beneath her and not worth her time". That shit is going to play well at her sentencing hearing. And yea, at least a few of them niggas on staff is piping her, my guess is maybe two cops on the security detail and the IT guy on her staff that's helping her cover up things wiping emails. All the authorities need is to flip at least one of them, because if it's one thing people hate worse that the blatant theft of public money it's a sex scandal.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man when you're in a position like that it's too many ways you can screw yourself. You also need people you can trust. Those parking tickets are BS :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The deputy clerk was out of line
And absolutely would not have addressed the white Mayor like that
A white mayor wouldn't do all this fuckery AND talk to their staff like Mayor Hot Girl.

IMHO the mayor is waaaay out of line for engaging in that way. She is supposed to set the bar and standard and going on an hour rant over why people don't like/ respect and you, but they should.......fam I know they were sitting there thinking, "what the fuck is going on here?!"

And then issuing bogus $500 tickets when the shit use to be less than $100, but if don't pay by X date the tickets go up to $1,000?!!

All to pay for her trips, meals and wholly unnecessary "Security Detail?!!"

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The deputy clerk was out of line
And absolutely would not have addressed the white Mayor like that
I do believe there is some truth to that comment, but I also believe that there was a lack of respect for the mayor by the deputy clerk, and she would’ve spoken to anyone in that manner that she did not respect.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch is going to jail. This shit is absolutely fuckin ridiculous :smh:

iAFSyI.jpg
Yeah one of the trustees called in and was just going in on some of the other wild shit she been doing.

JT did make the point that Illinois is one of those states that will lock a mothefucker up that’s in a political position. I think the state has already sent like 4 governors to jail for some corrupt shit.

FBI got her on the radar and just waiting in the cut.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not only hired him, gave him authority to go into people's homes, didn't check to make sure he handled his sex offender registration (which he didn't!) AND did it all without council approval. Basically daring them to say something
And had the nigga at events with kids. SMH

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
And then issuing bogus $500 tickets when the shit use to be less than $100, but if don't pay by X date the tickets go up to $1,000?!!

All to pay for her trips, meals and wholly unnecessary "Security Detail?!!"
vlcsnap-2023-03-03-02h36m31s541.png

Another black female politician (or effeminate black male) dog whistling to white supremacist with mass incarceration. Providing racial cover that mass incarceration is due to some type of profit incentive.

This is why I keep my distance from them on jobs because of desperate s*** like this they will do. They started chasing after me trying to barter me off.

There are four or five more black female politicians doing lame like this. I have been holding back on exposing them but I might just start opening up. Don't let the city girl persona fool you.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This smells like a bait thread, am I that predictable? I noticed the videos trying to steer me into this nonsense.

Nobody wants to get involved with retarded nonsense. No wonder I have to flee from this feeble mindness.