LOL! Dolton IL done elected a city girl for mayor...and it ain't going well!

NICKLEBAGKILLA

Rising Star
159079_4126-e5fddb1bee354d4aa1df1d9ad58f21e0.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's rare to see blacks in any city,town,village position and it's a dawg fight usually behind the scenes but in this case it's upfront and personal which is ok long as it's not criminal.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's the worst kind of Black person.

She is doing all kinds of shady and illegal shit. Bullying citizens and just acting like a damn fool.

The minute you criticize her, she starts w/ the " You just don't want Black women in power or you are a sellout cause you don't support her, etc etc"

Hope they arrest her silly ass soon!

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She is doing all kinds of shady and illegal shit. Bullying citizens and just acting like a damn fool.

The minute you criticize her, she starts w/ the " You just don't want Black women in power or you are a sellout cause you don't support her, etc etc"

Between her and Fani Willis they got sistas looking like some stereotypes. CAC’s eating this shit up.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am having the same problems - more at the state and federal level, it looks like the FBI is stepping in.

I don't mind her overspending tax money; now she is being a pest/nuisance to businesses. I have been writing about my encounters from these cheap politician clowns, than they want to hold you up when you want to leave. Nobody want to deal with a corrupt, cheap white politician.

Another thing they are doing is using illegal surveillance, getting ahead of something your doing than passing it off as their own.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am having the same problems - more at the state and federal level, it looks like the FBI is stepping in.

I don't mind her overspending tax money; now she is being a pest/nuisance to businesses. I have been writing about my encounters from these cheap politician clowns, than they want to hold you up when you want to leave. Nobody want to deal with a corrupt, cheap white politician.

Another thing they are doing is using illegal surveillance, getting ahead of something your doing than passing it off as their own.

:smh: :smh:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am having problems with white nuisance politicians that are corrupt, I normally don't call them out. They have their corrupt scheme taking payoffs from overseas which is none of my business, but then they will start coming at you with their nonsense.

It has gotten real bad with these white nuisance politicians.

She should been bending over backwards for these companies and maybe it will attract more to setup shop.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have been wearing a wire talking to these nuisance politician and bureaucrats just like this guy from that Uhaul facility

:lol: :lol: :lol: .

They need to be locked up, nobody wants to hear their delusional excuse for their criminal activity.

Screenshot-2024-02-23-182349.png

Last edited:

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
I have been wearing a wire talking to these nuisance politician and bureaucrats just like this guy from that Uhaul facility

They need to be locked up, nobody wants to hear their delusional excuse for their criminal activity.

I can't wait for her and her cronies to get their comeuppance....

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's only a matter of time.

I hope City Girl Mayor makes it personal w/ the FBI w/ one of her ridiculous meetings. Hope she mocks the FBI's investigation or challenge them to find wrong doing.

I bet they lock that bitch by the end of that week!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It's only a matter of time.

I hope City Girl Mayor makes it personal w/ the FBI w/ one of her ridiculous meetings. Hope she mocks the FBI's investigation or challenge them to find wrong doing.

I bet they lock that bitch by the end of that week!
You know her office and home is bugged now, and her car. They definitely have a van outside listening.

Speaking of surveillance, I am having to deal with a bank employee leaking my information out to scumbags, one is a Fox News clown that is posing as pro black on Youtube. Like I want some retard getting a hold of this information.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know her office and home is bugged now, and her car. They definitely have a van outside listening.

Speaking of surveillance, I am having to deal with a bank employee leaking my information out to scumbags, one is a Fox News clown that is posing as pro black on Youtube. Like I want some retard getting a hold of this information.
Sounds like Boyce Watkins

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Sounds like Boyce Watkins

This is how they get down in Chicago big time. Something must have happen after the Great Migration brought this scumbag culture. He is providing racial cover so that other whites can get involved make it look not racist.

It is retarded thinking but it makes sense for them.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
She allowed herself to get drunk off power and pimp hand the whole town.
Shout out to Pink Book Lessons on YouTube for having kept the heat and spotlight on her for over a year.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
This is how they get down in Chicago big time. Something must have happen after the Great Migration brought this scumbag culture. He is providing racial cover so that other whites can get involved make it look not racist.

It is retarded thinking but it makes sense for them.
what?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

She allowed herself to get drunk off power and pimp hand the whole town.
Shout out to Pink Book Lessons on YouTube for having kept the heat and spotlight on her for over a year.

If you look at the stuff she's done and the videos of the town meetings you'd swear it was off some movie, she talks to the trustees any kind of way, spending the towns money taking trips, locking trustees out of their offices and city hall, chick is wildin'

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The only reason she is out there is because her baby daddy is Fox32 new reporter Tia Ewing husband and she not releasing the custody of her child

This shit is all messy

This bitch wouldn’t dare deep dive into MT Greenwood or some shit up north or west burbs

She’s is attacking a Black Mayor and Black Township supervisor

Fucking disgusting

All over some nigga named early walker