Looking back this experience with this guy turned out to be a bad call for Wifey and me.....I took the L

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
most of the vids op taping the dude so we don’t know how she feels, she might be blinking twice for people to come rescue her from fagdiddy but he make sures 90 percent of the vid is man body so we’ll never know
Check this out, the man's gay.

His wife knows and probably found out sometime during their marriage. She's ok with it and their lifestyle works for them.

She knows the cameras are there and that he's filming them because that's what they do.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Check this out, the man's gay.

His wife knows and probably found out sometime during their marriage. She's ok with it and their lifestyle works for them.

She knows the cameras are there and that he's filming them because that's what they do.
B4 the marriage she knew she was his beard… she getting some of that monthly vet check money from him a house to stay in and lots of random sex that she wanted.. people on the board finally realizing what we told ya yrsss ago

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
B4 the marriage she knew she was his beard… she getting some of that monthly vet check money from him a house to stay in and lots of random sex that she wanted.. people on the board finally realizing what we told ya yrsss ago
giphy.gif

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
Am I tripping? When did openly being a gotdamn CUCK become ok on BGOL??? What the fuck did I miss? Cuz I definitely missed some shit. I'm not even mad at Bullet. It's cool if you're cucking or gay or whatever but when did this become the board for that shit?? Or is niggas cool with this because y'all wanna fuck his wife? Maybe that's what this weird ass acceptance is about. Horny ass niggas cool with some pseudo gay shit because y'all like seeing his wife.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah man, dude still got that shit posted which is why I'm pissed.

And it's a page or screen name with BGOL in the title.:curse:

When trying to scroll down on this thread I fucked up and tapped that video instead which took me to his host page and fucked around and saw dude about to start some gay shit :angry:

We clowned dude about the cuckold videos but I didn't think he was on some shit like that.

I personally don't care what the man does in his personal life or his sexual preferences but he knows damn well that shit isn't wanted over here.
You're now a fag bro

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
Am I tripping? When did openly being a gotdamn CUCK become ok on BGOL??? What the fuck did I miss? Cuz I definitely missed some shit. I'm not even mad at Bullet. It's cool if you're cucking or gay or whatever but when did this become the board for that shit?? Or is niggas cool with this because y'all wanna fuck his wife? Maybe that's what this weird ass acceptance is about. Horny ass niggas cool with some pseudo gay shit because y'all like seeing his wife.

We are not cool with it

People just don't give a fuck as much as they used to.

Don't confuse lack of care for agreement.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Duece is right. It's not that we're cool with it, people just don't give a fuck like they used to.

He's gay, now what? Members on the board said it for years and no one paid attention to it. Myself included.

I even used to say that they were just swingers and that he just chose to NEVER show vids of couples swapping.

Just men with his wife :lol: