Looking out for my folk jack walsh13 & DJ

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These ungodly creatures need to be put on a hook and sent to the bottom of the ocean as Goliath grouper bait. Midgets vile and disgusting, I would put her in my backyard and let my dogs use her as a chew toy.
lol ya dudes are crazy.. we have 2 chairs in the therapy room you and Jack can have a group session of ya midget phobia

so dj was it this when you first found out you feared them

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
big head, short arms, big hands

bitch look like a T-Rex wit boxing gloves on....
1000_F_104999511_2F7StFGNdwuWIsqANlggArIxd0eHMoKE.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
lol ya dudes are crazy.. we have 2 chairs in the therapy room you and Jack can have a group session of ya midget phobia

so dj was it this when you first found out you feared them

Bro they skeeve me out. They make my skin crawl. I just can't be anywhere near them, they literally turn my stomach. If I see one and I am out, I will literally cross the street. I can't be held responsible for my actions if one of them touched me.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bro they skeeve me out. They make my skin crawl. I just can't be anywhere near them, they literally turn my stomach. If I see one and I am out, I will literally cross the street. I can't be held responsible for my actions if one of them touched me.
Same here. I can't stand those lil' fuckers. :angry: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

cCZZvb.jpg

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I thought the bruhs liked a Lil snack between meals. Imagine living with a Lil bit of a hoe. She got Lil stools and shit all in the way in the kitchen and bathrooms. What do you feed em? How do you buy them clothes and shit on their bdays? Out in public with them.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I thought the bruhs liked a Lil snack between meals. Imagine living with a Lil bit of a hoe. She got Lil stools and shit all in the way in the kitchen and bathrooms. What do you feed em? How do you buy them clothes and shit on their bdays? Out in public with them.
I think of them as little Aliens. :smh: I Hate them so much.

QDCgwK.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Willow: can’t we all just get along

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Stop encouraging this madness!!!

We see a bad chick posted and our instincts are to ask for CSI, yet when you see the poster is JW13, then you already know...... he ain't gonna help.......

It's playing with our collective emotions....

wtsk5kd59df04dmd3blg.jpg

And we can't allow that to continue!!

Hahaha
:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's payback for the midget posting. But I've been doing this for a decade cause I just can't remember all these fuckin bitches. I'm horrible with names. Always have been.

Ts6sFb.jpg