Platinum Member
angela-simmons-16.jpg
Post proof

She has a thread on here too.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She look too much like her dad

I thought it was just me. I've always felt that way about Serena Williams too.

There is a chick here in town who was throwing the pussy at me years ago but I just couldn't get past her face. She looked like an identical twin to her brother.

Been saying this for years. Every time I look at her I see a young DJ Run in drag. Fucks it up for me.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i don't get it either

BGOL niggas will look at a fine chick a see a dude

or look at a slim chick and the first thing they see is a little boy

shit is weird AF..
Nah, it ain't like that at all. If you meet a girl and she's cute, its not a big deal to then meet her dad and see the resemblance. But if you know a dude first and then meet his daughter and she looks like him, then that fucks it up because I knew him first. I've known what Run looks like since the early 80s. Then along comes a daughter that's his spitting image. Hard pass.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Nah, it ain't like that at all. If you meet a girl and she's cute, its not a big deal to then meet her dad and see the resemblance. But if you know a dude first and then meet his daughter and she looks like him, then that fucks it up because I knew him first. I've known what Run looks like since the early 80s. Then along comes a daughter that's his spitting image. Hard pass.
first she ain't no splitting image...

2nd ain't kids supposed to favor the parents? some favor one parent more than another

looking at those pics of Angela Simmons and saying hard pass is WILD HOMO...

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
first she ain't no splitting image...

2nd ain't kids supposed to favor the parents? some favor one parent more than another

looking at those pics of Angela Simmons and saying hard pass is WILD HOMO...
Yeah, that's fine. Everyone has their standards. I just don't do chicks that remind me of dudes. Now that's actually wild homo....