Looks like Angela Simmons peaked out!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Tyla black though.
Tyla is colored not Black , her words. Second worry about yourself not me. Maybe in your next life you will be born half as gorgeous as me and get to sample what it’s like to be a male dime . For now just accept your sub par appearance

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Tyla is colored not Black , her words. Second worry about yourself not me. Maybe in your next life you will be born half as gorgeous as me and get to sample what it’s like to be a male dime . For now just accept your sub par appearance

"Colored"? So you don't consider her black?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup, and Vanessa looks like her mom. Maybe its the Simmons overbite.

file.jpg
That's Diggy and Russ's mom. Angela, Vanessa and JoJo have a different mother.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nikka shut up….

Of course you don’t like her
Her eyes are round and she isn’t shaped like a 10 year old boy
We all supposed to like the same shit huh? You keep saying 10 year old boys over and over. You must have some deep seated issues within. No woman looks like a 10 year old boy. Here you go! Some 10 year old boy vids.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was just me. I've always felt that way about Serena Williams too.

There is a chick here in town who was throwing the pussy at me years ago but I just couldn't get past her face. She looked like an identical twin to her brother.

A chick was tellin me the other day, that, normally you want a girl

that looks like her mother... girls who look like their pops tend to look a little on the masculine side

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A chick was tellin me the other day, that, normally you want a girl

that looks like her mother... girls who look like their pops tend to look a little on the masculine side
Yes. If a female looks like a man then she would definitely look masculine.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice lookin lady but...just assume every image on net has been altered..next up genetics and I'm a dog lover too...