Louisiana High School Senior Killed By Boyfriend In Apparent Murder-Suicide While Headed To Homecoming

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Rest in peace to that young girl. I wish I could say I never heard of something like that every happening before. Especially with that age difference. Ain't no 20 year old was going to be dating my 16 year old daughter. My daughters already know I'm not playing about that type of shit. Where is her father? And what's up with big fat dudes with locks using guns recklessly lately?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Rest in peace to that young girl. I wish I could say I never heard of something like that every happening before. Especially with that age difference. Ain't no 20 year old was going to be dating my 16 year old daughter. My daughters already know I'm not playing about that type of shit. Where is her father? And what's up with big fat dudes with locks using guns recklessly lately?
Respect to you for making sure your daughter don't get with those older dudes who like to look for teenage girls to prey on.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
What kind of bitch ass nigga dates a high school girl at 21? When I was 21 you wouldnt even catch me in an 18 and up club . Shits pathetic and why would her parents allow this fuckery? If some 21 year old nigga showed up to take my daughter to prom he getting the AK pulled out
Yes, you definitely gotta blame the parents for this because no way their daughter should be with a grown man going to the prom.

Gottta let ya daughters know that you aren't gonna play that shit with them going to the prom with a grown man.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Just saw on my local news that there was a report of a murder/suicide..it also was school-related :smh:

:smh:

WI6KNH4G3BHGNFONMKJ5JPWJWE.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Never gave a fuck about a wench getting killed by a cracker...fuck her!

As far as the young sister dating the square that looked like a 35 year dyke..RIP!

He most likely found out she was fucking other niggas her age and using him for rides/weed etc and snapped like the pussy he was the whole time.

IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ole butch dyke lookin ass nigga.
grown ass fuckin wit HS girls.
That’s first thing that stuck out. She definitely got some fucked up parents to allow that shit. He was probably out of high school when she started high school or at minimum a senior when she was in 9th grade. Even in high school I recall that was some weak shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yes, you definitely gotta blame the parents for this because no way their daughter should be with a grown man going to the prom.

Gottta let ya daughters know that you aren't gonna play that shit with them going to the prom with a grown man.

Doesn't mean that the parents knew he was 21 and she was bringing him around. Kids lie and deceive their parents all the time.