Lucky Mutherfuckers-----------Not So Lucky Mutherfuckers!!!!!

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What the fuck?!!

They were like playing games with each other earlier and then it's killin' time!

Have to get more info on this one.

no colin

He was in debt, divorced, his best friend got with his wife(and she delivered his child the day of the shooting.), heavily strung on substances, secret bisexual lifestyle, his kids going to his exwife and 2 babymommas.

There was an altercation at a bar before this had all happened. That altercation lead to them getting pulled over with his younger brother driving on an expired license, in his own work truck. A work truck full of those mini-shooter vodka bottles. So his mother had to take him home, and his mom was telling him quit being a family embarrassment and stop harassing the cops.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched a 30 minute video on what led up to that shooting. It's like small town shit obviously, but they were so lax with those two brothers!

From the Youtube video comments:

I’m a retired cop and I’ve seen nothing like this. That first scene was straight up Reno911. Are they fighting? Are they friends? Lovers? The cop shoves him to the ground and then it’s all joking? That command presence was beyond shocking; they let that scene get way too far out of control. Is this normal Bristol behavior? Is Bristol on another planet? Gosh that was weird.

Last edited: