Man Dies While Begging For Help After His GF Locked Him Up In A Suitcase

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

The Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office in Florida released footage allegedly recorded by accused murderer Sarah Boone showing her taunting her boyfriend Jorge Torres Jr. while he's locked in a suitcase begging for help. Authorities allege that Boone left Torres Jr. in the suitcase overnight and found him dead the next morning. Boone told police that Torres Jr. willingly got into the suitcase and was let out shortly after during a game of hide-n-seek. Detectives obtained a warrant to search her phone and found this video.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The thing about being in victim mode, like she was, is that you actually believe doing fucked up shit rights the wring that was done to you, and even if they get away with it all they have to do is mentally feel that the debt has not been properly paid back giving them more ammo to do worse things with no remorse! So if you hear a woman tell you she's been raped or dogged out by a man, buyer beware!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey many retardo latinos got this thing about Negating their God genetics.

Aka Dark Gene, aka Dark SUN LOVING skin.. to be fuckin PALE... they literally call it..

IMPROVING THE RACE... aka mejorar la raza... or Blanqueamiento, the blankining,

worshipping paleness.. on a tropical island is the most mind fuckery shit in the world

of mind fuckery.. Like how do you come to the conclusion that having pale skin,

on a tropical Island IS IMPROVING the race...

If anything its retarding the race and making one more susceptible to skin cancer..

THATS IMPROVING..

BRUH......

:lol:

I got zero time for stupid shit,

they are doing

my eumelanated gene pool

a fuckin major FAVOR!!!!

Keepin it Dominant by keeping it dark,

it aint hate.. its

SCIENTIFIC FACT...

Eumelanated Skin is Dominant... they literally think improving the race,

involves having A GENETIC MUTATION.. aka paleness, that prevents

one from Melanin Synthesis, the Godly process of literally turning Light

into Food...

they rather have paleness..

cant make this shit up... trust you dont want that thought process in YOUR GENE POOL

FACTS ON FACTS!!!

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Hey many retardo latinos got this thing about Negating their God genetics.

Aka Dark Gene, aka Dark SUN LOVING skin.. to be fuckin PALE... they literally call it..

IMPROVING THE RACE... aka mejorar la raza... or Blanqueamiento, the blankining,

worshipping paleness.. on a tropical island is the most mind fuckery shit in the world

of mind fuckery.. Like how do you come to the conclusion that having pale skin,

on a tropical Island IS IMPROVING the race...

If anything its retarding the race and making one more susceptible to skin cancer..

THATS IMPROVING..

BRUH......

I got zero time for stupid shit,

they are doing

my eumelanated gene pool

a fuckin major FAVOR!!!!

Keepin it Dominant by keeping it dark,

it aint hate.. its

SCIENTIFIC FACT...

Eumelanated Skin is Dominant... they literally think improving the race,

involves having A GENETIC MUTATION.. aka paleness, that prevents

one from Melanin Synthesis, the Godly process of literally turning Light

into Food...

they rather have paleness..

cant make this shit up... trust you dont want that thought process in YOUR GENE POOL

FACTS ON FACTS!!!
Are you ready to test this theory that only white chicks are narcissistic sociopaths by zipping yourself in a suitcase in a way that only your ol lady can get you out?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you ready to test this theory that only white chicks are narcissistic sociopaths by zipping yourself in a suitcase in a way that only your ol lady can get you out?

bruh "whyte chicks" is a mentality..

plenty of dark skin 'whyte chicks" bruh...

plenty of light skin " REAL sistars"

its really a mindset!!

but when was the last time a sister locked her dude

up in a suitcase..

this dude got fucked tryin to improva la raza :lol:

aint no Morena wouldve locked his ass up in a suitcase...

stab him in his sleep.. well at least it aint as fucked up

as going out like a bitch...

imagine what his people think of him now... you let

a furry bonified becky

LITERALLY, BAG YOU UP!!!!

bruh....!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been watching those interrogation videos for the past few weeks and hers was one of the ones I watched, this chick kept trying to say she left the zipper opened a little and the guy had stuck his finger through the hole so he could've gotten out if he wanted to, at first the cops was saying the zipper was fully closed but later on I think they said she had turned the suitcase upside down possibly after pushing it down the stairs

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
bruh "whyte chicks" is a mentality..

plenty of dark skin 'whyte chicks" bruh...

plenty of light skin " REAL sistars"

its really a mindset!!

but when was the last time a sister locked her dude

up in a suitcase..

this dude got fucked tryin to improva la raza :lol:

aint no Morena wouldve locked his ass up in a suitcase...

stab him in his sleep.. well at least it aint as fucked up

as going out like a bitch...

imagine what his people think of him now... you let

a furry bonified becky

LITERALLY, BAG YOU UP!!!!

bruh....!!
Aint no black man going to get in a fucking suitcase allowing them to do that shit! But bruh there are crazy ass sisters out there also, don't sleep!

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
He got in there willingly after I guess he hit her or something. (so she could get him back)
She didn't let him out and filmed it. Left him in there ALL NIGHT after he said he could not breathe
#MethTales

I think she said they had been drinking and then started playing hide n seek, when the guy got in the suitcase she saw he was vulnerable and started remembering all the times he had beat her so she started taunting him and wouldn't let him out, he was in there screaming and the chick went upstairs and went to sleep :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I've been watching those interrogation videos for the past few weeks and hers was one of the ones I watched, this chick kept trying to say she left the zipper opened a little and the guy had stuck his finger through the hole so he could've gotten out if he wanted to, at first the cops was saying the zipper was fully closed but later on I think they said she had turned the suitcase upside down possibly after pushing it down the stairs
That white bitch is a sociopathic narcissist who lies to herself, and if you look at the interrogation closely she went out of her way to make it seem like she was the victim. Also, she showed no remorse and was more worried about the hardship of the situation on her than she was about what the so-called man she loved suffered like a dog before dying. In the end, when she was led out in cuffs, she attributed the situation she was in due to the cops tricking her not because of her fucked up actions that led to his death.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aint no black man going to get in a fucking suitcase allowing them to do that shit! But bruh there are crazy ass sisters out there also, don't sleep!

Lots of bruhs in jail because of crazy ass sistahs....that made that one dude

pay for all the crazy ass bruhs that fucked them up

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
That white bitch is a sociopathic narcissist who lies to herself, and if you look at the interrogation closely she went out of her way to make it seem like she was the victim. Also, she showed no remorse and was more worried about the hardship of the situation on her than she was about what the so-called man she loved suffered like a dog before dying. In the end, when she was led out in cuffs, she attributed the situation she was in due to the cops tricking her not because of her fucked up actions that led to his death.

Nah she wasn't lying to herself, she knew exactly what she had did..lol..she was arguing those interrogators down with that “he stuck his 2 fingers through the zipper hole“ lie so much that they were getting frustrated with her. Dude was like do you see him pushing up on the suitcase, do you hear him begging and pleading with you to let him out saying he couldn't breathe and the woman would say ”i saw him stick his fingers out the hole“

On another note those interrogation videos are pretty interesting, they show you how the police go about getting people to admit they committed a crime, the messed up part is some of those pigs are pieces of shit and just trying to get a conviction under their belt so you can be innocent of the crime but the cops will ask you certain questions and then twist your answers around and next thing you know you're being charged, in every video if you read the comments people are saying “ALWAYS ASK FOR A LAWYER, EVEN IF YOU'RE INNOCENT“

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Nah she wasn't lying to herself, she knew exactly what she had did..lol..she was arguing those interrogators down with that “he stuck his 2 fingers through the zipper hole“ lie so much that they were getting frustrated with her. Dude was like do you see him pushing up on the suitcase, do you hear him begging and pleading with you to let him out saying he couldn't breathe and the woman would say ”i saw him stick his fingers out the hole“
She is definitely lying to herself, that's what all narcissists do. I men she knows she fucked up, but the part she is lying to herself about is the part she is not saying because in her mind she thinks its all his fault if he didn't cheat on her and treated her so badly, in her mind this is all one big lesson where next time he'd think twice before doing something she doesn't like. My father was a narcissist and I've worked with a few, and they all seem to have this pattern of thinking where they are able to lie and trick themselves into believing they are the victim giving them the right to do whatever, and not be their fault.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

On another note those interrogation videos are pretty interesting, they show you how the police go about getting people to admit they committed a crime, the messed up part is some of those pigs are pieces of shit and just trying to get a conviction under their belt so you can be innocent of the crime but the cops will ask you certain questions and then twist your answers around and next thing you know you're being charged, in every video if you read the comments people are saying “ALWAYS ASK FOR A LAWYER, EVEN IF YOU'RE INNOCENT“
always have a lawyer. Would you explain yourself to a homeless person? Then why speak to a cop?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Example of a melanated enriched female who is also a narcissistic sociopath!

Notice how she also lies to herself to believe that she's done nothing wrong.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ex-husband with new wife...

giphy.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would of had to be dead before a female gets me inside of a suitcase of any sort.....

I feel sorry for him and I hope she gets all the time cause that was cruel as hell to hear him in there....