Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Is this old?

Relatively....yes.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
FLORIDA... I don't need to know anything else.
Same shit I said bruh. :smh:

aEq5Ht.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so this lovely humane non psychotic female, told her man to get in a suitcase,

he listens to his becky queen, and gets in the suit case...

She bags him up,

He is literally telling her.. I cant breathe.....

her response...

THATS on YOU.....!! bruh you can literally HEAR

the SMIRK on her face saying that shit as he is dying...

HEY all jokes aside,

what she did was the equivalent of BURYING A MUTHAFUCKA ALIVE.. brurh...

Hey thats some shit....Killers did to other Killers to really have them

suffer before death...

and btw... all he had to do was force the suitcase open, by prying it from either end

of the zipper, how you think them tsa muthafuckas go through all your luggage,

even when its locked... they just pry that shit open from the zipper, then when they

finish rummaging through your shit they just zip it back up...

He suffered big time before he died and that bitch was getting off on that shit......

you got to see a person as LESS than human to do some shit like that..

If that was my family member, I wouldnt even kill her,

but Id have to kick that bitch right in her fuckin face...

Evil just gotta get kicked in the fuckin face sometimes..

Even tho fuckin jose played a role in his death by trusting

demon btiches waaaay too much..

I can tell his types, never even considered dating a sister,

long term, short short short term and treat them like shit....

his Karmic finale is easy to read... He got what he really wanted...

a becky

A perfect example of

Be careful

what

You wish for

You

Just

Might

Get

IT!!!!!

I bet in that suitcase he thought about all the dark

lovely sisters he shitted on in the past,

to run into the arms of Satans daughter...

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
so this lovely humane non psychotic female, told her man to get in a suitcase,

he listens to his becky queen, and gets in the suit case...

She bags him up,

He is literally telling her.. I cant breathe.....

her response...

THATS on YOU.....!! bruh you can literally HEAR

the SMIRK on her face saying that shit as he is dying...

HEY all jokes aside,

what she did was the equivalent of BURYING A MUTHAFUCKA ALIVE.. brurh...

Hey thats some shit....Killers did to other Killers to really have them

suffer before death...

and btw... all he had to do was force the suitcase open, by prying it from either end

of the zipper, how you think them tsa muthafuckas go through all your luggage,

even when its locked... they just pry that shit open from the zipper, then when they

finish rummaging through your shit they just zip it back up...

He suffered big time before he died and that bitch was getting off on that shit......

you got to see a person as LESS than human to do some shit like that..

If that was my family member, I wouldnt even kill her,

but Id have to kick that bitch right in her fuckin face...

Evil just gotta get kicked in the fuckin face sometimes..

Even tho fuckin jose played a role in his death by trusting

demon btiches waaaay too much..

I can tell his types, never even considered dating a sister,

long term, short short short term and treat them like shit....

his Karmic finale is easy to read... He got what he really wanted...

a becky

A perfect example of

Be careful

what

You with for

You

Just

Might

Get

IT!!!!!

I bet in that suitcase he thought about all the dark

lovely sisters he shitted on in the past,

to run into the arms of Satans daughter...

On the outside you have the handle and a small area where you can fit something to pry the suitcase open but It's probably a little different from inside the suitcase, no handle, no small area and he just had his hands to work with. You comparing it to being buried alive made his death even more brutal because that's exactly what it was, it's like you trying to push up the dirt that's packed on top of you..smh

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since it's a white woman who killed a brown man they want to delay until it falls out of the public memory so the outrage is less when they no doubt let this white devil off.

She was charged and indicted but trial reschedules happen often due to a number of reasons in preparation for a trial. She's not getting off. It's an open and shut case.

So far she's been sitting in jail awaiting trial...

Where Is Sarah Boone Now?
According to Click Orlando, Sarah Boone is on the Orange County Jail without bond.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
She was charged and indicted but trial reschedules happen often due to a number of reasons in preparation for a trial. She's not getting off. It's an open and shut case.

So far she's been sitting in jail awaiting trial...

Where Is Sarah Boone Now?
According to Click Orlando, Sarah Boone is on the Orange County Jail without bond.
They should throw her under the jail in a tiny little suitcase.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cacs cacing too much.
Now she gotta give up the life she was living to spen a good 20 in prison. Everyone she knows will forget her & or die while she rots in her cell.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you ready to test this theory that only white chicks are narcissistic sociopaths by zipping yourself in a suitcase in a way that only your ol lady can get you out?
:lol:
Aint no black man going to get in a fucking suitcase allowing them to do that shit! But bruh there are crazy ass sisters out there also, don't sleep!
Example of a melanated enriched female who is also a narcissistic sociopath!

Notice how she also lies to herself to believe that she's done nothing wrong.

It's amazing.
This is a tragic case involving a White woman and a Hispanic man, and yet for some reason, you're deliberately trying to derail the thread by turning it into an opportunity to bash Black women. I wonder why...?
:puzzled:

Last edited:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

WINTER PARK, Fla. - The defense attorney representing Sarah Boone, a Florida woman charged with second-degree murder after her boyfriend died inside a suitcase in 2020, said he plans to use a battered spouse defense when her case goes to trial, which is expected to happen this year.

During a pretrial hearing on Tuesday, Jan. 17, the defense attorney told the judge that the case "is not ready for trial," and that he still needed to meet with Boone and find subject-matter experts for her defense. The attorney also asked for trial scheduling in April because he has another case in February.

The judge set a pre-trial conference for March 28 with a possible trial happening the week of April 10. A status conference was set for the end of January.

Boone is accused of killing her boyfriend, 42-year-old Jorge Torres Jr., who was zipped inside a suitcase and left for hours during a game of hide-and-seek at their home in Winter Park.

According to investigators, Boone told them that she and Torres had been drinking wine and playing hide-and-seek, when she claimed she went upstairs and passed out in her bed. She said she woke up hours later to her cellphone ringing multiple times.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
@Database Error

A Florida woman who zipped her boyfriend in a suitcase for hours until he died found guilty of second-degree murder​

1259614a901328303a35bc2bdc41612b

A Florida woman was found guilty of second-degree murder Friday after authorities said she zipped her boyfriend up in a suitcase and left him for dead back in 2020.

Sarah Boone, now 47, told authorities her boyfriend got trapped in a suitcase and died during a game of hide-and-seek, court records show. The Florida couple had been drinking chardonnay and doing puzzles in their Winter Park apartment.

They thought “it would be funny” to hop in a suitcase as a part of the game, according to an arrest affidavit from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

When Boone zipped up Jorge Torres Jr., 42, in a blue suitcase, two of his fingers stuck out, so she assumed he could open it, according to the affidavit.

She went upstairs to bed and thought he would get himself out of the suitcase and join her, only to wake up and find him still in it and not breathing, the affidavit said.

“Evidence presented during the trial included videos found on Boone’s phone where Torres could be heard frantically pleading to be released while Boone laughed and rebuffed him several times,” a release from State Attorney Andrew Bain’s office said.

“In the videos she recorded, the victim could be heard telling the defendant he could not breathe and asking to be let out of the suitcase,” the release added. “Boone responded with, ‘That’s what you get,’ ‘That’s what I feel like when you cheat on me’ and other taunts.”

“I can’t f**king breathe, seriously,” her boyfriend said in the phone video.

The video shows Torres pushing on the suitcase and trying to get out, the affidavit said.

During the 10-day trial, Boone’s defense said she was suffering from “Battered Spouse Syndrome” and was in fear for her life, CNN affiliate WFTV reported. Boone also testified she thought Torres could get out of the suitcase, the affiliate said.

She testified in her own defense for almost five hours, CNN affiliate WESHreported.

Boone’s attorney said they were very disappointed following the verdict, while the family of Torres was emotional and declined to speak with the media, CNN affiliate WESH reported.

“Just shock. She’s shocked, you know,” James Owens, said, according to WESH. “She felt like, you know, she had a defense, as you know.”

Boone is scheduled to be sentenced on December 2 at 1:30 p.m., according to the release from the state attorney’s office.

CNN’s Faith Karimi contributed to this report.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh she not only murked him

She humilated homie...

Got him going out like a mental simp..

You got in a suitcase bruh . Like for what ..

He thought she was stupid and giving her

D would be enough..

Nah that Becky wanted to be the prize Latinos

Make pale skin out to be.

She was like ...you giving me the knigga treatment..

Have me stay home while you start multiple families..

She was like nah Pedro with yo improva la raza

Mentality

You gonna get this suitcase work ..

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Database Error

A Florida woman who zipped her boyfriend in a suitcase for hours until he died found guilty of second-degree murder​

A Florida woman was found guilty of second-degree murder Friday after authorities said she zipped her boyfriend up in a suitcase and left him for dead back in 2020.

Sarah Boone, now 47, told authorities her boyfriend got trapped in a suitcase and died during a game of hide-and-seek, court records show. The Florida couple had been drinking chardonnay and doing puzzles in their Winter Park apartment.

They thought “it would be funny” to hop in a suitcase as a part of the game, according to an arrest affidavit from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

When Boone zipped up Jorge Torres Jr., 42, in a blue suitcase, two of his fingers stuck out, so she assumed he could open it, according to the affidavit.

She went upstairs to bed and thought he would get himself out of the suitcase and join her, only to wake up and find him still in it and not breathing, the affidavit said.

“Evidence presented during the trial included videos found on Boone’s phone where Torres could be heard frantically pleading to be released while Boone laughed and rebuffed him several times,” a release from State Attorney Andrew Bain’s office said.

“In the videos she recorded, the victim could be heard telling the defendant he could not breathe and asking to be let out of the suitcase,” the release added. “Boone responded with, ‘That’s what you get,’ ‘That’s what I feel like when you cheat on me’ and other taunts.”

The video shows Torres pushing on the suitcase and trying to get out, the affidavit said.

During the 10-day trial, Boone’s defense said she was suffering from “Battered Spouse Syndrome” and was in fear for her life, CNN affiliate WFTV reported. Boone also testified she thought Torres could get out of the suitcase, the affiliate said.

She testified in her own defense for almost five hours, CNN affiliate WESHreported.

Boone’s attorney said they were very disappointed following the verdict, while the family of Torres was emotional and declined to speak with the media, CNN affiliate WESH reported.

“Just shock. She’s shocked, you know,” James Owens, said, according to WESH. “She felt like, you know, she had a defense, as you know.”

Boone is scheduled to be sentenced on December 2 at 1:30 p.m., according to the release from the state attorney’s office.

GOOD!

Lock that crazy bitch up!!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
@Database Error

That horrible cunt deserves a firing squad.